NEurope
Willeth

Wii Release Date?

I was browsing over the NoE site just now, spotted the release chart theyu put up today (link), and found this:

"42 All-Time Classics (Nintendo) - 29 Sep 2006"

Could this be the Virtual Console? I've been looking around for any compilations about to be released, and can't see any. If so, this could mean a late Sept release, as rumoured, possibly earlier.

Or it's just a GCN disc that I didn't know about. :D

Hah, I was just about to edit the post and say that, but you beat me to it. Seems I need to look before I leap.

Can anyone provide me with a link to details of this game? I've not heard of it at all before, although I'm still searching.

This from Eurogamer:

There's only one other item of note really, and that's the enigmatic inclusion of "42 All-Time Classics" for release on September 29th. We've asked Nintendo what all that's about, so we'll let you know when we do.

Update: Which is now. 42 All-Time Classics is known as Game Fortune Bag (Daredemo Asobi Taizen) in Japan and Clubhouse Games in the US. It features various board, card and party games like draughts, darts and poker. You can read more about it in our DS game E3 round-up.

Can't post a link to the page due to my low post count :P But it's at Eurogamer.net!

Fair enough. I did a flick through the release tables here at RE and saw Clubhouse Games, but 'all-time classics'? Not how I'd describe it.

Ah well. Me jumping the gun. Sorry. :p