NEurope
Drunken_Squirrel

FAO NGC/NGamer subscribers

I'm sorry if this has already been covered, but i did a search for NGamer and i didn't find it. What's this all about:

NGCLETTERSMALL.jpg

Anyone else recieve this? Issue 6? What possible reason is there for that, considering, as it says, i've been a subscriber since Nov 2004 so it's not as if i'm new. Very confused.

When was the last payment taken? i suspect issue 1-5 will be covered in your previous d/d, and this is to ensure issue 6 onwards is paid

It means you get Issue 6 so you need to buy Issue 1 Issue 2 Issue 3 Issue 4 Issue 5 and then you get Issue 6 from them and this should be in the General Chit Chat one

It means you get Issue 6 so you need to buy Issue 1 Issue 2 Issue 3 Issue 4 Issue 5 and then you get Issue 6 from them and this should be in the General Chit Chat one

That's not exactly renewing a subscription when it only starts half a year from now is it?

Plus it's a thread about a Wii magazine in the Wii Discussion board. I think it has more rellevence here than next to thread about sunglasses.

Last week, I got a letter saying that my subscription was getting transferred from NCG to NGamer.

However, my subscription was actually canceled a few months ago.

I'm now regretting canceling It now. Especially as the price was £8 odd every 3 months - It even said it would be that on the letter I got. (I subscribed just before it increased in price).

When was the last payment taken? i suspect issue 1-5 will be covered in your previous d/d, and this is to ensure issue 6 onwards is paid

Well I haven't recieved Issue 1 yet, and that was supposed to be out on the 13th. I haven't seen if its available in stores yet though so it may have just been delayed.