N-Europe

London MCM Expo 2006

Haver

Did we see a naked Tingle? I didn't see a naked Tingle. We saw a couple of Solid Snakes, a couple of Links, a Zelda, a Ryu, a Sonic (pictured), a Storm (although it took us a while to figure it out), a huge Sephiroth, a skinny Sephiroth, loads of Ensons/Klingons, kids with cat-ears that I didn't understand or recognise, lots of girls in what looked like Sailor outfits (Sailor Moon?), post-apocalyptic Nurse-Woman, lots of Final Fantasy characters who I don't know, lots of Naruto characters who I don't know and the guy from Adam's signature, whose glasses and guns were bigger than his entire upper body.

There was also a weedy teenage male dressed as a Playboy bunny.

AND BIRDMAN.

(FYI: We were stalking Tony, who was drunk (we suspect), so I wasn't paying attention to Conrad or whoever the fuck this guy is and I slowed the pace to get an overview of Tony's possible escape routes -- he was going for coffee (irish, we suspect) -- and Chelsea or whatever his name is carried on with the speed-walking and very nearly tripped over me, a scenario that could have only consummated in a beefy black man taking Chris down for the count.)

I think I need to emphasise that a half-trip did occur, and Curtis did make contact with Chris. I need this in writing as it is now my best claim to fame.