NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ERAze1

Revo shirts

What do you guys think of my t-shirt designs over at cafepress.com/eraze1 ? (Sorry can't post a direct link:hmm: )

In true Nintendo style they're not about the eyecandy, but about good concepts ;)

My goal for these designs is to see one pop up at E3 so if you know anyone attending the show.... :P

-----------------

These shirts are not my lifes work or anything just something I was thinking about and had to get done before E3 in my very little spare time. Considering certain copyright issues I really can't go all out with my ideas without getting into somekind of trouble.. at least that's what I think.

I know sevral people going E3. I can ask them if they would consider wearing one. I pressume you would give it to them for free if they say yes.

I like them :)

Link

None impressed me except the 'wow' graphic, and that was spoilt by having a different graphic on the back.

A plain 'wow' shirt would sell well I imagine. The same applies to the stand.. I didn't like the text.. but the graphic was crisp.

Generally cafe press quality doesn't impress me.

Nintendork have you ever heard of the saying:

"If you don't have anything nice to say,

Don't say anything at all."

I like them, they all have nice sleek look to them.

Nintendork have you ever heard of the saying:

"If you don't have anything nice to say,

Don't say anything at all."

I like them, they all have nice sleek look to them.

Yes and I was also asked: "What do you guys think of my t-shirt designs?"

If this person is serious about making any sales from someone like me who buy shirts off the interenet regularly from sites like threadless and fullbleed then he will want to take on board our criticisms and comments.

The world isn't for kissing arses, I think he needs to make some changes to the shirts if he wants people to buy them.

I've pointed out the nice parts and suggested changes.

It's constructive criticism, he doesn't have to take it on board.. he might want to listen to other people but you can suck my balls if you think that what I said was not constructive.

Unconstructive comments are along the lines of: "Piece of shit, nobody will wear them, how lame" which is far from what I said.

Earze1, those wallpapers in the link on your sig own!

waalpaperlateapril3hd.jpg

@DiemetriX:

It would be great if you could convince them, but I can't give them away for free as I don't really sell them.. Cafepress does and they give me a couple of buck for the effort ;) I could however offer a reward to the person who manages to get one of my shirts into an 'official' E3 picture/video on a gaming website.. Like a little contest :)

@Nintendork:

Thanks for being honest. I really do prefer the wow shirt without the back graphic myself.. maybe I'll change/remove it.

@anyone-who-wonder-what-that-other-graphic-represents

It's: E3+nintendo logo+Revolution front/light all rolled into one.

@everbody who likes what I did:

THANK YOU!

Fine i'm sorry about overeacting but recently most of the things you've been saying has been really negative and it's starting to annoy me a bit.

Sign in to follow this