NEurope
Space

FIFA 19

FIFA 19 is here for those who pre-ordered the Champions Edition, or 28th for the regular edition.

I'll be opening mine this evening when I'm back from work.

Anyone else playing this year?

I enjoyed FIFA 18 on Switch and felt it compared well with the versions on other consoles.

• Like 1

I'll pick it up in new year when price comes down. I got 18 and don't normally get FIFA two years in a row but my local club got promoted to the League of Ireland Premiership this season so they are in 19 and I wanna take them to the Champions League haha

• Haha 1

Only played a couple of games, first impressions are the gameplay feels tighter and more precise. The ball felt a bit more weighty and satisfying kick. The visuals look slightly sharper and detailed.

One improvement is the kick off mode let's you enter your name (like Smash) and you can set some house rules like winner stays on. This is a nice addition.

Spent some time trying to cobble together a FUT team, I got Sturridge in one of the initial packs which was one of the few positives. The transfer market is very sparse with only 1-2 cards for each player so it's pretty tough buying who you want.

• Like 1