NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Best price to upgrade to MotionPlus?

Hello all, though I'd make this thread as it seems not just myself has the current problem of having wiimotes that aren't motion-plussed and might be considering such for their wii u.

Does anyone know where you can buy the motionplus accessories for cheap and new? Play(well now PlayTrade) has some sellers selling around the £7 mark, but I'm after a more...brand new, if that makes sense? Might go playtrade in the end though.

I've also noticed in this search, though it might be a different thread, some unofficial/3rd party wiimotes out there(cheapest is £9 from AUS on ebay)! Has anybody else got one of these? Does it get the job done just as well?

I probably wouldn't purchase a 3rd Party Wii remote/plus, but perhaps a 3rd Wii motion plus if the price was right.

Is this a 3rd Party Wii motion plus accessory?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MOTIONPLUS-MOTION-PLUS-FOR-WII-REMOTE-CONTROLLER-UK-/220755884958?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories_JN&hash=item3366137b9e

It ticks all the boxes:

• Cheap (£5.99)
  • New
  • Dispatched locally
  • Top-rated seller
  • Free Delivery
  • Returns accepted
  • So far it has sold 5,772 motion plus accessories

I probably wouldn't purchase a 3rd Party Wii remote/plus, but perhaps a 3rd Wii motion plus if the price was right.

Is this a 3rd Party Wii motion plus accessory?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MOTIONPLUS-MOTION-PLUS-FOR-WII-REMOTE-CONTROLLER-UK-/220755884958?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories_JN&hash=item3366137b9e

It ticks all the boxes:

• Cheap (£5.99)
  • New
  • Dispatched locally
  • Top-rated seller
  • Free Delivery
  • Returns accepted
  • So far it has sold 5,772 motion plus accessories

Says 3rd party in the description but maybe I'll get a couple of those, or the one f00had posted(not in a hurry and away for two weeks soon anyway). Hadn't realised/considered the attachments would be 3rd party, just sorta assumed it'd be 1st but seems they probs are.

Sign in to follow this