N-Europe

Help with monitor and 360!

Deltatri3

Right I finially got a new (well 2nd hand for £30) 19" Sony Triniton E220 CRT monitor to run my 360 off after getting sick of HD on a 15" crap monitor.

Its a really nice monitor but im having some weird colour problems, in that it appears a little bright and i seem unable to get the settings right.

My problem seems to be with the black, its more of a reddish grey with all the settings turned down. Its difficult to describe but its like the brightness is turned up but it isnt lol

The instuctions manual can be found here -> http://www.sony-cp.com/manuals/crt/e_essential/e230.pdf

it seems to have a LOT more options for all colour settings than any monitor ive used before, and the 360 looks great on all moniors ive tried but this one- unfortunetly im really poor at the moment due to a new car, so im stuck with this display so if anybody has any experiance with this actual model, or could have a look at the manual see where i might be going wrong, please give me any suggestions you may have and ill try them out.

once again thanks for any help!

Archived