N-Europe

ZTE Blade ICS upgrade from 2.3

madeinbeats

Any here know anything about ZTE blades and custom ROMs? I'm trying to upgrade my ROM from 2.3 to ICS ColdFusionX ROM off the the Modaco forum. I need to repartition my system memory with TPT Helper but when I try and flash TPT it just sticks on the first screen with 2 lines of green text and doesn't go any further.

Someone has recommended a TPT image to try so just waiting for the phone to charge a bit before I try it (I think maybe there is a problem with my phone being a stock Gen1 ROM, even though I TPT'ed it to Gen2 some time ago,) but any advice in the meantime is welcomed! ::shrug:

SOLVED. In case it helps anyone else you need this http://code.google.com/p/ics4blade/downloads/detail?name=Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10-stock.zip&can=2&q

That, or make sure you set TPT Helper up right the first time you open it after installing. It asks you what Gen your phone is, I just selected Gen2 as I flashed it as Gen2 some time ago, BUT, apparently that means stock Gen2 ie, it left the factory as a Gen2 phone. So if you're stock Gen1 and upgraded to Gen2, then when TPT asks you what Gen you are, select 'Other' and there will be an option called someting like 'TPT Upgraded Gen2' -- so try this and if that still doesn't work, then use the link above which worked for me...

Head wrecking!!! :cry:

Archived