How I Met Your Mother (I only started watching it this year) AND

Game of Thrones

Game

Portal 2

Book

American Gods.

Radio Show

The Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show

It's too early to do my films list yet. :) Here is my 20 favourite albums from this year that I have listened to:

1. Murs – Love and Rockets Volume 1: The Transformation.

:grin:

I agree with this.

Best thing of the year:

@ReZourceman's signed picture of his penis.

My favourite game played this year would probably be Section 8.

Do note that I haven't played any new game since Deus Ex though.

Edited by Wesley

TV series of the year

For me it's Supernatural, I didn't actually like it when I watched season 1 way back when, but it's now one of my favourites, I prefer pretty much all the more side characters (Bobby, Crowley, Ellen, Jo etc.) it's just a damn good show, especially since the last couple of seasons.

Season 7 started out good. I liked Castiel's version of God, going after politicians and religious hypocrites and his verbal battle with Death. But then they went and ruined it with the whole Leviathan story arc :/

Anyhoo.....

Game- Dark Souls - this game ALMOST gripped me the same way Demon's Souls did before it and thats close enough.

Just played through Uncharted 3 and it manages to be both stellar and forgettable at the same time.

TV Show(s) American Horror Story Oddly enough, the least interesting thing about this show are its central characters and the main antagonist. The supporting cast (Constance, Addy, Moira, Travis, Nora, etc.), the house itself and the excellent soundtrack more than make up for it though.

Also loving the new Thundercats

This is quite a difficult one. 2011 sure has been a full year. Let me think,

Game: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Simply because I'm a Zelda fanboy and it's the only game that I've bought this year!

Film of '11: It really has to be Melancholia. I really can't think of any other film which affected me as profoundly as this one. Plus, as mentioned before, the beginning is so magnificently beautiful..I can't.

Favorite Film I've seen: La Vie En Rose, without a doubt. It makes me weak.

Music: I'd say Edith Piaf, Fiona Apple and Lady GaGa have had the greatest influence over me this year. Although I've been listening to a lot of glam rock and 90s music recently which I'm very much earning an interest in..

tumblr_lvok09dkcw1r4zab0o1_500.gif