N-Europe

my short stories......

Ryuk

inspired by jayseven's thread I decided to make my own thread instead of hijacking his...

I cannot remmber where I got this story, I think it was a film I watched when I was young, however it has real meaning to me, note I filled in the gaps so some parts may not be accurrate to the movie version.

A young boy would work at a monk's temple and every now and again he'd do somthing wrong, and whenever he did, he'd say his sorry to the monk, and the monk would accapt the apology.

One day the boy was playing with the candles doing various tricks and then he accedently droped one the candle and the flames lit the room alight, with fear of what the monks would do to him he ran into the forest. After what seem like hours of running he relised that if he apolegised the monks would forgive him and he returned to find the temple burned down to a crisp, the monk lying on the grass burned marks all over his body.

To this day the boy never says his sorry unless he really means it..

So the lesson of the story is.... Don't apolygise unless you actully mean it because you might not get a 2nd chance.

Archived