NEurope

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dazzybee

Want to help make a videogame?

I'm sorry to whore the site; but I didn't want anyone to miss it.

Okay, this is going to be brief; but I want to propose something; ask for something; collaborate on something...

Very quickly, I work in film, pretty successful, I have a few businesses in the Blueprint brand I have created - Blueprint: Film, Blueprint: Film Foundation, Blueprint: Multimedia, Blueprint: Design; with a variety of people working for them - marketing, design, flash, animation, coders, etc etc. Anyways, I have wanted to move into GAMING. Obviously it's something I'm very passionate about; I've researched into WiiWare and Live and PC etc etc. But cost-risk ratios are not looking great; but there is one platform which is viable...something we have the personnel for and the money to finance (to a level) - the glorious i-phone. Now I'm not looking to make money or anything silly, but we can make apps for it, and games...

So, Blueprint: Game is being created, we will create a game for the i-phone.

What I am proposing is one of two things...

1. Do you have any game ideas? Lets explore some, lets develop. If this is something that interests you, then lets do this. I'm not going to lie; it's going to have to be insanely simple. But that's fine....

2. It's something much bigger within N-Europe. We REALLY do this as a site, as a partnerships. We have artists and musicians and writers and all sorts of talented people....

So I suppose, which one sounds appealing? If any?

My plan is to move into the other models for digital distribution? Investing in an already established company is another possibility; but we have 3 interactive designers who work for us; and I just feel we can really pull this off.

Thoughts?

Please reply in here - http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1046616#post1046616