NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Melainon

Nintendo will be king!

So he's saying Nintendo will be King because they have learnt from their mistakes and are making 'mature' games?

Riighht...

I saw this article before, but it's so crappy, I didn't bother posting it...

So he's saying Nintendo will be King because they have learnt from their mistakes and are making 'mature' games?

Riighht...

That's not what he is saying at all. He said that when people think of Nintendo they think of Mario and Yoshi, which are "kiddie" characters so it turns a lot of regular male gamers off to the system. So that was a major mistake by Nintendo.

He says the reason why Nintendo will succeed is because of the unique experience that every single game will have thanks in part to the new controller that can detect movement in 3 dimensions. This will make the system very easy to use and will appeal to a huge audience.

We should just lock this Revo board up till any 'infomation' appears. These last few threads are verging on the edge of pointlessness.

We should just lock this Revo board up till any 'infomation' appears. These last few threads are verging on the edge of pointlessness.

Yes all these threads about articles are pointless, but theres no way we should lock up the Revo board! Crazy boy! :kiss::heh:

I'll try to keep this place tidy. This thread is pretty pointless so...

[LOCKED]

Sign in to follow this