NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ThePigMarcher

A few Wii Games (GH3 , EA stuff)

I have decided to clear out some of my Wii games to allow me to get some funds together for a 360 so I figured I would offer them here first , prior to trading them in.

Ebay is no longer an option since they now insist on sellers accepting paypal (when did that happen) and since I had problems with paypal in the past then ebay can screw themselves. Here is the link to my feedback anyway , nothing recent though http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/melloncollieblack/?_trksid=p3911.c0.m198.

I can accept Google Checkout (preferred) , Nochex , EggPay or cheques (will need to allow clearance though obviously). No paypal though , sorry.

All games are in excellent condition and include all manuals and I will be open to offers. Postage included except on GH3.

Guitar Hero 3 : (traded)

Tiger Woods '09 : £18

Tiger Woods '07 : (traded)

My Sims : £12

Alone In The Dark : £10

Mario Strikers Charged : £15

Madden '07 : £10

Madden '08 : £13

May be some more to follow , and I also have a 2nd Wii that I may offer up.

Apologies for the bump , but seeing that I have decided to add the Wii after all and a few more games I felt it was warranted , hope the mods don't mind.

The Wii has been listed at ebid seeing as ebay is still out thanks to the inefficient paypal customer service meaning that my account still isn't re-opened. EDIT - relisted , due to shown reserve price on item page , url updated.

A heads-up to the forumers , the reserve is £135 and if anyone here wants to meet that then I will let it go at that price (unless a mad bidding war breaks out , unlikely on that site , there's a reason the fees are so small compared with ebay). That doesn't include p&p but I do my best to make sure you don't get screwed over on that , alternatively , a pick-up from the MK area is possible (preferably forum regulars only).

I also have the following games in addition to the above (not added to the auction site as yet). All PAL , unless stated , and all in excellent condition and include postage.

MLB Power Pros (NTSC) : £10 (now available , add £3 if you want the Freeloader)

No More Heroes (NTSC) : £12 (also available , cheers Disaster update [/sarcasm])

Fire Emblem - Radiant Dawn : £20

Smash Bros Brawl (ltd sleeve) : £22

Geometry Wars : £10

Heatseeker : £10

Zack and Wiki : £20

Red Steel : £8

Trauma Centre : £13

Links Crossbow with Zapper : £16

Endless Ocean : £10

I may be willing to negotiate on these prices but I also feel that they are quite fair/competitive.

EDIT - I am still trying to decide for definite if I want to let some of these go as I have always regretted it in the past , and I am looking at other ways of getting my finances sorted (no xbox on the shopping list for the time being either).

The games that are listed on the auction site are definitely up for grabs (and forumers can grab them at the prices listed here , not there) and those that have been PM and promised first refusal on a couple of the others will be kept informed asap.

Sign in to follow this