NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stewilo2005

Need Help Deciding On What To Do For My IVA Project

Hi, I have just been asked to come up with an idea for my IVA project in college.

I am enrolled on the National Diploma In Programming With Java and .NET course.

I have to come up with some idea for a program and make it, I can make it using any programming language including, C++, mySQL, actionscript in flash, e.c.t. But i only really have experience in using Java, Flash and Visual Basic. I can't seem to come up with an idea for a program. Other people last year made mySQL databases and programs to interact with them. They also made web browsers for specific things. I'm just stuck on what to do. My friends are making things like text based games. I did have an idea to make a dice roller and stat recorder for adventure books. This would have been made in java and put on a mobile phone to be more useful. The thing is that doesn't seem like much to do and kind of boring. Can people here please help me and come up with some ideas to help get me thinking? Thanks ^^

ok since nobody could help me come up with an idea here ¬_¬, lol only joking, I have decided that I might make a text based web game using probably php and mysql, maybe some flash too. Now could anyone help me come up with a theme for this game like neopets is obviously pets and monsters game is about vampires and werewolves. There's also the chance that i might make this using Ruby as my teacher says it is good to use also. Let me know any ideas. ^^ I was surprised not to get an replies last time you are all usually so helpful. I could just go the other way completely and decide to make a hombrew app using lua on the PSP. But i'm like 90% towards this game idea.

Sign in to follow this