N-Europe

Is there something magical about the wii?

dannbrownn

You've really got to look for yourself, cause there are quite alot and they all appeal to different types of people.

personally, I'm hyped for RE:UC, Zack and Wiki, Trauma Centre: New Blood, King Story and Guitar Hero III.

There really is tons though.

I agree with the different types of people comment, but at the same time it is also true that big groups of people are being left out at the moment, i am sure though that by this time next year when the wii is in the stage of it's life the 360 is in now, we will see very much a gamers game line up from 1st and 3rd parties!

Personally though i think the start of next year will be good, i know that lots of people hate everything about it... but... man i can't wait for Wiifit!

I agree with the different types of people comment, but at the same time it is also true that big groups of people are being left out at the moment, i am sure though that by this time next year when the wii is in the stage of it's life the 360 is in now, we will see very much a gamers game line up from 1st and 3rd parties!

Personally though i think the start of next year will be good, i know that lots of people hate everything about it... but... man i can't wait for Wiifit!

I don't really think anyone is being left out, there has been some huge holes in the line up throughout 2007 and it's not been pretty, but now we're finally getting into the Christmas rush you can't really complain about the quantity or quality of games, and 2008 looks packed enough to suit everyone.

The biggest issue for me is will third parties ever try making Wii games on the same scale they do on the 360 and PS3? Are we going to have a third party game on Wii which we can put in the bracket of 'System Seller' next to the likes of Smash Bros, Mario Galaxy etc. That's the only thing that's missing for me.