N-Europe

wiilionare

Maiky-NiSuTe

It's funny that Nintendo is almost as rich as Sony when you consider the fact that Nintendo only works in the video game industry, whereas Sony works in the much broader media industry.

It's also nice to see that even though Nintendo is making such a huge profit, they still work hard to make their games good - just look at the effort they put into Brawl (the delay is a solid proof that they want to make that game as good as possible).

Yes, I know, we're still being bombarded by casual games of which many are of relatively poor quality, but we have to remember that many of those come from 3rd party devs, who in my mind haven't realized the potential of the Wii yet and still see it as a way to make quick cash with minimal effort.

Its insane really, I can't remember of a time where Nintendo didn't make a profit, the Gameboy brand and software sales where always positive and kept the company afloat, but this is just crazy.

If I had enough money, I would buy some of Nintendo's shares.

If I recall correctly, Nintendo made for some quarter in 2004 or something, which apparently is the only quarter since the beginning of the 90's that they made a loss.

If I recall correctly, Nintendo made for some quarter in 2004 or something, which apparently is the only quarter since the beginning of the 90's that they made a loss.

that was of the cube if i remember correctly they lowered the price underneath there production costs. but those days are long gone and the losses they made back than is nothing for them now.