NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
That Guy

Wii Online

I'm not sure where to put this so I've started a new thread. Feel free to move/lock this if theres already one.

My problem is this. I've got my Wii (at last) and I've set up the internet with it, I have a livebox (wannadoo) and you're supposed to press the 1 button on it to put it in sharing mode so it'll connect anything thats trying to access it.

Trouble is, as soon as it goes out of sharing mode the Wii stops being able to acess it and I get the usual cannot connect messages.

Has anyone got any idea why this would be happening? My laptop and DS work perfectly with it so I don't know why Wii would have any problems.

I have no security on it, so anyone got any ideas?

Yeah, there's a topic on Wii problems, so maybe you should have posted there. But while we're at it, maybe you should check where you have connection with your DS? Maybe your Wii is just that inch to far away. And if you're talking about laptops, are you sure your laptop isn't to far off? If it doesn't work, perhaps you should check the Nintendo helpdesk: there might be a problem with your WiFi. At least, they can help you a little better.

Nah it works fine, then it'll stop working and i'll have to put the router in sharing mode again.

Very odd. perhaps Nintendo's customer service can help you witht his problem. I don't have solutions, because the ones I had are useless. Now I'm off thinking some more of my soon-to-be-girlfriend. Not that that's any of your business. Keep out of my mind, dude. i don't like people knowing these kinds of things.

Hmm it seems to be working at the moment. And just s I type that, I get the same error code. wonderful.

Hmm, I've aparrently just sent an email to myself but it wont connect when I go onto the forecast channel. Think I need to have a sitdown with it and set it up properly at the weekend.

Have you used the option which isn't Dongle and Scan?

I forgot the name of it, but it has a little icon with a signal coming out of it - sorry I couldn't be much more help!

Sign in to follow this