NEurope
HazyUK

Trauma Centre: Second Opinion

With that sort of delay, you'd expect the game to receive improvements over the NTSC version, won't happen though, we'll receive the same DS port just localised.
Let me guess, that'll lower the review scores?

I don't care for improvements, I just want the game :'(

Let me guess, that'll lower the review scores?

I don't care for improvements, I just want the game :'(

Nah they'll be the same as its the same game, improvements would just result in higher scores.

But I am interested in this game though despite it being a modified port, haven't played the DS version so the experience will be totally new for me.

I just picked up a cheap copy of the DS version. It's different and a nice change to the usual games I play.

I don't know if this has anything to do with Trauma Centre being delayed, but how well did the DS version do here in Europe? Because if it did have poor sales I'm not surprised if they decided to skip the Wii version too (Excite Truck was delayed to January, but Trauma Centre hasn't even got a date yet).

I didn't ever play the DS version so this was beside TP a game I was highly looking forward to.

Well i bought the DS version Dagnamit! :mad:

If they did cancel the European version, which I hope they don't. Then i will be extremely pissed off!

Time will tell, and hopefully it gets released next month with abit of luck. :shakehead

Is there anything other than Wario Ware out in the next 6 months?! Sort it out Nintendo, you've got off to an excellent start, don't fuck it up now.

I just picked up a cheap copy of the DS version. It's different and a nice change to the usual games I play.

Yeah, I've got the DS version, took me a few go's of it to get into it but I really like it.

Not sure if I want this. Maybe. Depends on how many games are out at the time. Same with Exite Truck actually.