Single Status Update
Geez, need to keep this within 1000 characters.. -->
Keep in mind I’m by no means an expert, I get my info from the reviews and hands-on experiences.
- excellent image quality in a relatively tiny package (i.e. more portable)
- better suited to take still images as well obviously
- interchangable lenses
- generally much cheaper with kitlens (if you buy better lenses, this advantage evens out)
- better depth of field
- (pro-)Camcorders are better featured out of the box for shooting video, with handles, pro-inputs & outputs, etc.
- it seems camcorders generally have better audio quality
Simply go to Vimeo or Youtube, and search for videos shot with the cameras you have in mind. Let the image quality do the convincing.