NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
PioRow

Is Wii sports development finished?

Seeing as the Wii will be bundled with Wii sports in both the USA and UK, and I assume the consoles have started to of been boxed up with Wii sports a while back does this mean that Wii sports was finished a good couple of months ago?

I woud have thoguht wii sports was very nearly finished when they showed it off that time, with Miyamoto's and Iwata's faces on the characters.

I woudl have thoguht it wou be finished then. The visuals looks kinda the same back then, so i would have thought then.

Wii Sports (most of it anyway) seemed finished at the E3 already. I mean, making a game like that is peanuts for experienced developers.

Matt Cassawhatamagigy from IGN said that in Bowling there was a trick to it so you could easily get strikes. He told the reps there about it and they said they'd report it back tot he Wii Sports team. That was only about a month ago.

So I suppose they were tweaking it then, probably finished the main engine by e3 and been tweaking since. It's probably similar to most things, tweaking takes just as much time as the original making. When the TP trailer at e3 '04 (Wasn't that the first year?) was done, it was playable - just not at e3.

Sign in to follow this