And that's Ori done for me as well. I've completed the game yesterday, after about 7 hours and with 85% completion (and I skipped the whole underground burrows :P). I figured I would go item collecting before fighting the final boss but... So I booted the game up again today and got to 99% completion and all my skills unlocked. The remaining 1% must be the blue stones that don't show up on the minimap as I got every listed item.  I enjoyed playing Ori. The mood is set right in the beginning, and it feels magical from the start. It is great that without a lot of dialogue and storytelling they can really get themes like friendship, loss and hope across. The amazing soundtrack and the graphics help a lot in that as well. It is a true Metroidvania in the sense that you start as this fragile little creature and you really have to be wary of your health and when you save as it uses some valued consumables. Fast forward to the end and you can breeze through the world, all-powerful with a lot of different jumps, dashes and what's more. But like @Jonnas said, it does make an obvious case of where to go next, so in that regard it is rather light in the Metroidvania spirit. Also I agree with Jonnas about combat, it is rather simple and just a matter of mashing the button. I wasn't impressed by the enemy designs as most are just blobs and tentacles. They all relied too much on their projectiles, and the art style made it hard to see sometimes. Although the game looks stunning, the excessive use of glow and lighting does make it difficult to make some judgements regarding enemies and hazards. One enemy stood out though: What a majestic beast. It wasn't a particularly difficult game to tackle and maybe I should have put it on Hard as well. There were only three really difficult segments, and they were  All in all I really enjoyed the game despite the shortcomings. The fact that I blasted through the game in 2 or 3 sessions says it all, as that's something that I hardly ever do. It helps that it is not a particularly long game. I'm glad I played it and if it learned me one thing is that I love Metroidvanias. This is not the best one, but it was a beautiful ride nonetheless.    
    • Thanks