I personally want this to be as broad as possible, but I guess I should narrow it down as to not to interfere with other threads like the pocketwatch thread too much.   So post here the non-Nintendo games * / anime / movies merchandise and toys you have, or want. I’ll include designer toys. Old, new, whatever.   * As Nintendo related collectables can be posted [here].   I’m going to break my own rules immediately by stating I’ve recently purchased a Pullip:     Yes, I bought a doll. Deal with it!   I’ve wanted one for years, but never got around to it, as they're quite more expensive than the average pvc figures. But when that cute little witch came around, the time was right. On a sidenote, I have plans for her.. It happens that my father wants me to test his old camera. I hope to take some pictures soon.   Anyway, the reason I started this thread because there were some other game-related pvc figures announced which took my fancy, but they’re not Nintendo-related so don’t fit in the other thread.   Labrys from Persona 4 arena is looking cool:     But I already pre-ordered Mitsuru who was also looking hot and awesome.   The Dragon Crown beauties are all getting figures. Based on the artwork, I prefer the witch (I seem to have a thing for witches), but so far I’m not amazed by the sculpt. The elf on the other hand, is looking good:     Then this. I’ve only played Silent Hill: shattered memories, so I don’t know any other characters, but god, this figure of Heather looks amazing:     But damn, the poor girl looks like she could use a hug.. There are also figures coming of those nurses. They look awesomely disturbing.   Of those 3 I’m seriously considering getting Heather.   Some of you may be familiar with the Jaina Solo figure.. I pre-ordered her re-release. To go alongside her, is Mara Jade, who is looking sexy as hell:     Slated for February I think, and looking like an instant buy to me, eventhough I barely know anyone from the expanded universe.   I’ll leave you with an anime-related Nendoroid.     It’s the colossal Titan from Attack on Titan in chibi form, which is just hilarious. I have not seen the anime (I rarely see any anime), but I think I’d like this one. Unfortunately, I’ve been spoilered a bit by watching some videos on Youtube. For some hilarious photos of miniature titans eating even smaller humans, you can visit [this blog].