Oh my word, this game. Only a few hours in, but already confident this will entertain just as much as Yakuza 4 and Yakuza Dead Souls, if not more.   The taxi driving missions had me in stitches! I was expecting it to be all Crazy Taxi style, but you actually have to drive properly. In other words, stopping at lights, using the indicators when turning, even accelerating/breaking too harshly will result in a penalty! (it makes great use of the analog triggers :awesome:).   As if that wasn't enough, your customers will expect conversation too, and you're given multiple choice responses to these (selected via the face buttons) but they always seem to talk at the most inconvenient moment to put you off. It's actually pretty tricky driving well and making sure to pick the correct dialogue, plus there are other hazards to keep an eye on, like people randomly running out in front of your cab!   It's genius I tells ya, GENIUS! Seriously though, it's so unusual for games to feature this kind take on driving, probably because it runs the risk of being boring, but they really have made it fun in this. And you do also get to Crazy Taxi it up with street race missions anyway! Which are accompanied by the most phenomenal music:   Man, the cheese on that... straight into my veins! Needless to say my AV system has been on full blast.   And this is just a essentially a throwaway aspect of the game! But that's what I love about these games (and Japanese game design in general) there's such a great overall attention to detail.   Speaking of details, the Club Sega is as addictive as ever. Crane games filled with SEGA goodies, Taiko no Tatsujin and Virtua Fighter 2 arcade machines. VF2 is even playable online!   @martinist, I noticed you're playing this as well, you also enjoying it?