Baba is you It basically combines sliding block puzzles and programming. The trailer does a good job of showing the basics. It's fun! It's simple! It's also fucking hard! First few levels you think "Hey, I can do this!" Then the real levels start!  But the game is divided into areas, and every area has easier levels to start off with, so there's is always something to check out even if you have various other levels you are stumped on. You also don't need to clear each level in an area to clear the area itself (though obviously, for 100% completion..). Also, each area introduces new mechanics, as in new keywords. What you see in the trailer is nothing. Every level will feel fresh, and some really need some out of the box thinking. I will maybe edit in some very general hints in this post later, though keep in mind that even general hints are minor spoilers. Finding out what effects certain keywords have is usually one step to completing a level. But some intricacies are a bit more obscure than others. I'll start with these hints though: When you do clear a level (usually touching the flag), it's very satisfying. If you like puzzle games, this is a must-buy. A no-brainer. Actually playing the game, well that's a brainer. Edit: Another no-brainer would be a level editor, but that's not included in the game. Yet! Apparently the developer is working on it.