Thanks to @RedShell for the new logo. It's the Mario Kart League 2018! Signing up Basics Each League night will generally be on a Thursday at 8PM (GMT) unless otherwise stated. Please post a comment declaring yourself IN! to sign up for that week. There is an "Always in" list for regular racers who don't want to post every week. Please tag me (Glen-i) if you want to be on this list. If you have declared yourself IN! and can't make a night, please inform me on this thread before the league night starts. Frequent no-showers will be penalized. League Nights There are generally two types of league nights. Player's Choice nights allow racers to freely choose what vehicle they use and what tracks are played on. Theme Nights dictate a specific vehicle setup and track order that must be followed. Each night consists of 3 GP's, making for a total of 12 races. Please allow 45 to 60 minutes of your time to take part. Points System After each GP, the points you earned will be recalculated by me using this formula. (Total points divided by Number of Players multiplied by 12) Your grand total is divided by the number of GP's you've taken part in, giving you an average score that will determine your placing in the league. This means that even if you miss a night, your score will not be affected, but your placing may change depending on changes in other people's scores. In GP's that utilise Battle Mode, the points you earn are determined by your place, not the amount of points you got. If your total attendance is below 50% at the end of the year, your score will be discounted from the final results. Rules Theme Nights must be followed. However, if you don't have the right vehicle part, let me know ASAP. I will try to find an alternative part that has the same stats. During Player's Choice nights, please do not choose a track that has already been raced on that night, it's only polite. Do not rage quit, if I start to notice people "disconnecting" regularly, you may be penalized. If you do disconnect, rejoin the room as soon as possible. You will earn one point for that race. But I'd be willing to discount that GP's score if it would result in lowering your average score. But don't take the mick. Be aware that discounting a GP will affect your total attendance. Remember to let me or the host know if you can't make the night as soon as you can. Have fun! And feel free to show off your hilarious (Or skillful) moments with the Switch video capture! Theme Night suggestions If you have a suggestion for a Theme Night, please send me a PM with the details and I'll try to implement it. Sign Up Now!