Finished Octo Expansion over the weekend, absolutely sensational DLC!! Just fantastic.
Can't believe I was almost going to miss out on this. Enjoyed it way more than the standard single player campaign. If there's a Splatoon 3 in the works (which let's face it, there will be ) I really hope its single player content is based more around the design of Octo Expansion. The whole thing was awesome, but nothing prepared me for the sheer insanity that was the final boss... Yeah, that level of crazy is Nintendo firing on all cylinders. It's a beautiful sight (and sound ) to behold. Shout-out to the localisation team too, for some classic references: And last but not least, I love using my Octoling in multiplayer! Best of all, his afro gets perfectly deformed when donning various hats: Never going back to an Inkling now. Ooh, just remembered! There's another cool little feature to the Octo Expansion once you beat it: Which is great as it keeps the DLC relevant even after you've finished it. Anyway, that's enough of me blabbing.
TL;DR, Octo Expansion is amazing and you should get it.