NEurope
DiemetriX

Game deal

Tnx to ADX for uploading this.

game_wii_offer.jpg

And sorry flunx. We are fully booked on Wiis. But you don't need to buy a Wii to take use of the offer :o

Zelda isn't part of the deal though :/

Looks like Ubisoft cut a deal with GAME.

If we were paying full price in GAME that'd be £80 for 3 games.. even if we went for Red Steel and Rayman the third would have relatively low production values.

I wouldn't rule out that selection being available in the UK.. it's like £27 per game or so.

They gonna try and buy their way into the charts.

Well looks like i dont qualify for that offer, Im getting Red steel and super monkey ball.

Ah well, doubt it'l happen here.

I'm getting rayman and Red steel. Not sure what the free game will be.. probably Farcry or spiltercell... or maybe one off those crappy car games if i get the steering wheel free.

I'd go for Splinter Cell as you've got a shooter and Far Cry looks appauling.

The racers are poor but a cheap thrill, expect them to turn up in the bargain accesory bin.

look game wont know shag all until our comercial update comes in. probably on Monday

Commercial update comes down on Tuesdays.

Bah, the only one of those games I was planning to get at the moment is Rayman.. Hmm.. How long is this offer for? Dunno how much money I have to spend on Wii games (due to the sudden realisation that I have to buy a bitch load of christmas presents).

I was planning to get Zelda, SMB:BB and Wii Play at launch atm, to be honest, and get Rayman for christmas or something. I'll have to see how long this offer lasts though.

I was planning to get Zelda, SMB:BB and Wii Play at launch atm, to be honest, and get Rayman for christmas or something. I'll have to see how long this offer lasts though.

What If i buy 2 rayman games :P?

Then I can sell it too you with a discount and buy my self another game ^^

I'm thinking about doing this with a friend and/or people in the queue, just split up the change when we're done.

3 copies of Rayman please :D

Hmm, that might just make me rather fond of you.:D

^^ I'll give it to you for 449 or 499. Depending on the price of 1st party games.

Does that sound like a deal?

Update on GAME Norway:

Our store in trondheim are getting the most Wiis in Norway..

18 Wiis at launch and 18 more before christmas.. :cry:

And the only game We get 18 off is Zelda...

We will get about 5 copies of the other games.

WTF! This makes me so pissed. Wors Norwegian launch evver.

That is low. (SUPER SECRET SEINFELD REFERENCE) So, er, when are you getting more units after the original.. 36?

And wait, what the hell, the most Wiis in Norway?

O.O

Do you mean.. Just counting Spiderman(/GAME) or as a whole? Heard anything about Spaceworld?

Wtf though.

Oh, and when's the 2nd shipment of 18? I know a guy who's #26, so maybe I can snag his if I overpay him (though let's not hope it comes to that..)

Speaking of Game, they will know details of bundles on Monday.

Good stuff might cancel my online orders if they have some good games offers

That is low. (SUPER SECRET SEINFELD REFERENCE) So, er, when are you getting more units after the original.. 36?

And wait, what the hell, the most Wiis in Norway?

O.O

Do you mean.. Just counting Spiderman(/GAME) or as a whole? Heard anything about Spaceworld?

Wtf though.

Oh, and when's the 2nd shipment of 18? I know a guy who's #26, so maybe I can snag his if I overpay him (though let's not hope it comes to that..)

Not sure when we will get more units after the initial 36. When I say we are getting the most Wiis I mean of the GAME stores. But I have heard unoffiscialy that Spaceworld will be getting fewer, and they have over 150pre orders :shock: so I doubt you will get one from them. Elkjøp are suposed to get 30 :shock: and sell them for 1990 but If you wan't one of them you probably have to camp outside the store. The second shipment of 18 will probably be the week before christmas.

--

Ubi releas list >_<

GT (WII) - 08/12/2006

MONSTER 4X4 WORLD CIRCUIT (WII) - 08/12/2006

RAYMAN RAVING RABBIDS (WII) - 08/12/2006

RED STEEL (WII) - 08/12/2006

--

TOM CLANCY’S SPLINTER CELL DOUBLE AGENT (WII) - 15/12/2006

OPEN SEASON (WII) - 22/12/2006

FAR CRY 2006 (WII) - 22/12/2006

Not all of the game are out at launch, and we aren't getting more than 5 of each game at launch...

This Game deal is now officially laughable.

Elkjøp are suposed to get 30 :shock: and sell them for 1990 but If you wan't one of them you probably have to camp outside the store.

Which Elkjøp? (in town? city syd? city lade?) It will be done. A CAMPAR IS ME!

Which Elkjøp? (in town? city syd? city lade?) It will be done. A CAMPAR IS ME!

Not sure but I'll find out.

Thanksies. Also, is there an Elkjøp in town? I thought there was, but now I'm unsure as I can't find it at their webpage. If there's not that's gonna suck, as I may not be able to camp out with my friend.. Probably though, he'll just have to leave for school earlier.

Thanksies. Also, is there an Elkjøp in town? I thought there was, but now I'm unsure as I can't find it at their webpage. If there's not that's gonna suck, as I may not be able to camp out with my friend.. Probably though, he'll just have to leave for school earlier.

Thers No elkjøp in town. One at Tiller and one at Leangen.