NEurope
ZeldaFreak

The Christmas Thread

fake one is better because it pays for itself each year, compared to paying for a new real tree each year.

I only asked for chocolate, tenacious d soundtrack, v for vendetta, and amped 3(if they could get it for £17 or less). So my xmas is going to be one of the worst xmas's I can ever remember. Got to find more things

We'll be putting our tree up quite late into the christmas run up. We keep ours up till nearly mid jan.

Ours are fake trees, its fun to decorate. I have enough hassle with real trees at the Uki church. Thats a massive tree! We have to put a base on it and everything. Then get on ladders and decorate it. Doubt ill do it this year, havnt ben to church enough :heh:

fake one is better because it pays for itself each year, compared to paying for a new real tree each year.

Which is why you buy a fairly small one and re-plant it every year then you get a tree that really does pay for itself each year!

Got my tree and all the decorations up now, the whole house has a lovely feeling about it. I'll get a pic up of my tree later perhaps.

Which is why you buy a fairly small one and re-plant it every year then you get a tree that really does pay for itself each year!

No but I like a decent 6 ft tree and to get a nice one I could pay £100 for a real one and if it dies then I have to spend another £100 the following year.

When you could get a nice fake tree and put it away after xmas. Then get it out the next year.

I did my tree this evening whilst watching Muppets Christmas Carol. I love Christmas.

Normally when i do new vids i'd make my own thread but since these are Christmas related i'll post them here

Singing Silent Night - In Irish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6oVbPwTj0o#GU5U2spHI_4

Putting Up My Tree (actually i already posted this one... ah what the hell)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHUaHTSsXRs

And not a Xmas vid, but new Magic 8-ball vid also

Wish I was at home right now not here at uni, they were having some nice food and they were also having mulled wine and hot chocolate with marshmallows on the top. Its such a shame that I have to be down here for 12 more nights.

I'm looking forward to going back home. I miss my 7-month-old (half) Brother and 4-year-old half sister

One thing I'm hoping to do this Christmas is go to my dad's when my half-brother and -sister are there (the 2 that I have never seen, around 7 and 9 years old).

This year (due to money, according to my step dad) I haven't got any presents to look forward to, but still...and I never thought I would say this....I've never wanted Christmas to be here any more.

It's the whole "family" (or in my case, families) thing...

I wish I could be a kid again for christmas. Time passes too fast these days, and things like Christmas don't feel as good as they used to. I'm hoping Wii might bring my family together this christmas though, and it'll be really enjoyable.

EDIT:This post seems alot more dramatic than it really is.

Thank god everyone I am now being picked up on the friday evening to go home not the saturday. One less day down here, one more day at home for xmas.

Wooooooooooooo woooooooooooooo

I find it quite surreal looking back on when i was kid, how much I loved christmas. I always used to say I would never grow out of it, now its just another (expensive) day.

Just had my mum pestering me again for what I want for xmas, I really have no idea apart from the usual load of DVDs or games. Got to try and think of something.

Well, I just spent this years everything on a pc, so no presents for me :)

Yeah I know what you mean but I haven't grown out of it - the thing I look forward to is all the little things of christmas

Well, I just spent this years everything on a pc, so no presents for me :)

Surely i'm a good present? :)

Surely i'm a good present? :)

*Tumble Weed*

Joking . . .

No tree yet, my mother won't buy one over 10 quid. :hmm:

Whats the best thing about Christmas to you?

and please don't say the fucking presents!!! lol

The food and drink

the presents

If I'm not allowed to say presents then I'll go with the decorations, just love making everything look all Christmassy!

I'm really excited about Christmas this year, more so than usual - maybe it's because the Wii is coming then a couple of weeks later its the big day!

Work is fun on the build up. Its busyish (not as bad as expected) plus everyone is festive and jolly and I'm with friends. On the day im locked up with my family.