NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
blender

How much would you sell yours for?

How much would you sell your wii for ?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you sell your wii for ?

• £200
    • £250
    • £300
    • £400
    • £600+
    • No sale. I consider it immoral.

The situation

1. You have preordered 1 wii.
  2. There is a worldwide shortage. The next batch of wii's will come after christmas at the earliest.
  3. You go and collect your wii (or have it delievered).
  4. Suddently, a rich nice man offers to buy your wii from you in cash (no hassles).

Everything has a price.... So whats yours?

If I could make £50 profit on it, I would. Even if it meant I had to wait until after Christmas.

Got offered £700 for my PS2, refused. Foolishly.

I would sell it for £250 without blinking.. but I'd happily push for more under the right circumstances.

Yeah I acknowledge it's immoral, but at the end of the day I don't have a job and I need the money more than this yuppie ass rich bastards who will do anything to make their kids happy.

Solely because they don't spend enough time with them.

I'd sell it for a Wii60 or more.

Edit: However I'm not sure if I'd spent that money on a X-Box360 then, or import an American Wii instead *insert my avatar here*

I've ticked the "i consider it immoral" box, because that's how i feel about it.

I just don't think it's right when people buy consoles purely to make a profit on ebay or whatever. Someone else in that exact same town or city could be enjoying that Wii for Christmas, so why deny them for your greed?

I would sell if i could get double the price of the wii or something.

End of the day I would only have to wait a few months to get another one and until then I'll just go round Ollie's :)

I could sell mine for about €(Wii+3games+1wiimote+1nuchaku).00!!! Do the math ;)

Reason: I have more important stuff to do than playing, like passing my exams ;)

I would sell it. £250 will get my attention. £300 would be a yes. £300+ well, heh, y'know :heh:

Hmm, if I was offered anything above £500 I'd go for it, I think. I'd hate not being able to play Zelda, but plane tickets don't pay for themselves...

Oh, I'd also ask how they knew I was having one delivered. And possibly get them arrested.

Well GAME have confirmed I'll get one on launch, so as long as Woolworths don't bail out on me I should have 2...I was gona sell but now I think I'll give the other to my gf for crimbo. Oh yeah, so romantic..."here baby...i got you a Wii" hehe.

£1000+. That way I could get a new TV (for component + HD goodness), and then I could maybe wait until after christmas for my Wii. I wouldn't like it though.

I'd sell it too. I've waited this long, and for a €100-€200 discount I wouldn't bother waiting another month. Money rules the world ^^

800+ and i might think about it-wouldn't ever go out of my way to sell it on ebay.

definately a grand. anything less i would tell him to go whistle dixxie. if he was that rich and wanted it that bad he would pay it. then i could pay a few debts and get it after christmas.

Sign in to follow this