NEurope
Garden_Pigeon

Call Of Duty 3 Online Thread.

I thought CoD3 was crap online, CoD2 was much better.

Treyarch have taken what was an almost perfect run and gun game and added to much to it and broken it in the process.

Lol last night was alright. I love getting into the tank and blasting people with the machine gun on it.

What was wierd was a person came up to me, i was surprised at this cos id never seen it before, so he comes up and throws a grenade into the tank, i get out the tank but it doesnt explode? wierd.

It was fun last night. I had to go at 11 though, i g to bed that time, otherwise I totally screw up my routine.

Lol last night was alright. I love getting into the tank and blasting people with the machine gun on it.

What was wierd was a person came up to me, i was surprised at this cos id never seen it before, so he comes up and throws a grenade into the tank, i get out the tank but it doesnt explode? wierd.

It was fun last night. I had to go at 11 though, i g to bed that time, otherwise I totally screw up my routine.

Yeah i enjoyed it too, i say quick blasts on it are for the better, if you start getting into a routine of playing for hours on end it becomes a bit crap.

It was me who threw a grenade into that tank, but i got shot whilst i was playing through the animation, probably glitched out i suppose.

Garden Pidgeon, sunday night is a possiblity, although i reckon trying to drag everyone away from their Wii's is a bit of a lost cause:laughing:

Garden Pidgeon, sunday night is a possiblity, although i reckon trying to drag everyone away from their Wii's is a bit of a lost cause:laughing:

Yeah Sundays good for me, everyone else? (Love your sig Zygo)

Yeah Sundays good for me, everyone else? (Love your sig Zygo)

I think I can do Sunday.

Lol at Zygo and the grenade glitch thing :D Lucky I didnt die then.

Ack no sorry guys Sunday's no good for me (but if any of you are still playing at about 11 I might be able to join).

This threads been dead for a couple of days, just making sure people are still up for playing tonight?

EDIT - No point tonight, I can tell too many people are occupied by their Wii's and I have other stuff to do, maybe some other time.

I thought CoD3 was crap online, CoD2 was much better.

Treyarch have taken what was an almost perfect run and gun game and added to much to it and broken it in the process.

So you think its a good idea to sell CoD2 for CoD3?