NEurope
Garden_Pigeon

Call Of Duty 3 Online Thread.

Hey,

As I and a few others were saying in the 360 thread, we're gonna get together people here with CoD3 to have some fun 12 v 12's. Anyone up for it?

People ready to play so far:

- Myself (Garden Pigeon)

- My Friend [isn't on this forum] (Blackfire439)

- Stefkov (Stefkov)

- Caris (I Caris I)

- TakeoMiyazaki (Takeo Miyazaki)

- Solo (JB Whiting)

- Sooj (Suji420)

- Fatrox (Fatrox)

- Marshmellow_7 (Marshmellow 7)

- Scubahood (ScubahoodUK)

- Zygo Ape (Zygomatic ape)

Dates and times:

Sunday 10th Dec - 8pm onwards

I keep forgetting to make this thread. Someones done it finally :D

First we need to know how many people have the game.

We could have private slots on the game, but its nice to know how many people have it.

Well i have it for one. At weekends i can play anytime really. Unless stated of course that i cant.

i'll play too-haven't played much of it yet-if i have played my 360 its usually for Gears or Lumines.

Hell yeah sign me up. I need to add you actually Pidgeon.

Yeah, k. Make sure you take out the "d" and spell it Pigeon though. Anyone else up for it?

I'm free for CoD3 anytime tonight.

Kinda need some more people ready to play first, the best we can do is a 3v4 and I doubt they can all play tonight.

Kinda need some more people ready to play first, the best we can do is a 3v4 and I doubt they can all play tonight.

Ah fair enough, well when everyones ready...

I'm just trying to get some online achievments before I start playing properly. I've managed to get the revive 10 team mates and supply ammo to 20 team mates, I'm having trobule getting the Victory Medal though.

I've realised that in order to get General rank you need to basically play the game straight for about 12 years.

My copy of CoD3 should be here and if not definitely by Friday I would love to play with ya guys!

I cant even get into ranked matches to get the achievements

I've been lucky and managed to play about 8 matches, one of them I left it in the lobby and forgot about it, came back about 20 minutes later and eventually people started joining.

I can't see how some people have played hundreds of matches. I hope they sort it out soon.

Count me in. Does everybody have their NAT settings set to open? I think most have them set to moderate or strict which is why people can't connect to games.

Hey,

My friend who isn't on this forum wants to play with us as well, I know it defeats the whole "N-Europe CoD3 Community" thing but the more the merrier.

Hey,

My friend who isn't on this forum wants to play with us as well, I know it defeats the whole "N-Europe CoD3 Community" thing but the more the merrier.

The more the merrier. I'm still waiting for that patch to fix ranked match joining. For now I'm just enjoying player matches and (not enjoying) trying to beat single player on veteran.

Haha those were some quality matches! Those nifty driving skills definately helped us win that last match, even if we were outnumbered all the time, lol.

Same again next time. I urge people to join us.

Good game too Stefkov.

Just found this. If you are all having another game sometime i definately want to join in.

Sign me up bitch