N-Europe

Two Weeks To Go

scubahood

I was planning to freeze myself a week ago, but was unable to find a suitable location.

I was ok, wasnt too excited until I went to the Wii house and now I just cant stop thinking about Zelda.... gahhhh

I need to freeze myself just like cartman I think.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be getting my exams the seventh to the eighteenth. Wich means that there won't be a) so much Wii (parents love this one) b) not so much learning (wich I love). On the Wii day itself I'm going to have a phiolosophie-test about Kant and some of his close companions. Pretty boring stuff, but great teacher (he actually searches for points just to make you pass the test - he knows that philosophie isn't given to anyone). In the meanwhile i'll be replaying every Zelda that I have in my possession (Majora's Mask is the best. No Doubt.) and scraatch of a day every day on my countdown timer. Oh, and keep thumbs up for my local shop to have more than 13 Wii's on launch day. Else, i'm screwed.

Well I just bought Yoshi's Island (GBA) & a while ago got City of Heroes & Villains Combined Edition. They should keep me going on the gaming front, and also XII which I'm going through slowly.

I'm also trying to get myself a job, finished my CV a couple of weeks ago and am currently in the process of writing a covering letter and gonna see if they'll take me in GAME or Gameplay. :)

I'm playing through Yoshi's Island 2 to fill the void. With the amount of work I've got at the moment, that shoud easily take me up to the 8th, and I doubt I'll be able to finish the game 100% by then either. I'll also have the December bugs and fish to look for in Animal Crossing next weekend, too, which will no doubt take a while.