NEurope
Dog-amoto

Found a run over dog last night

Though I haven't seen a ran over dog, I've seen numerous squirrels and hedgehogs. I've also seen a dead fox that had blood coming out of it's neck, quite a shocking site at around 7am.

My dad also saw our cat get ran over, apparently some neighbour chucked water at the poor thing, causing it to run on the road, frightened.

Are you for real? Ever heard of being entitled to an opinion?

Road kill is a sight I dred. My nans jack russel was hit by a car, although it was a split second thing were the dog ran out. The best thing is for both the owners and drivers to be extra careful, then there is no worry about who is in the wrong.

So I'm not allowed to voice my opinion then? :hmm: :horse:

:hmm: Did you even read what I wrote and they wrote 'Timothy-"what-what?-tallyho"'???? :indeed:

I don't know why you're getting so wound up over this, Kurt. Dogs get run over, it happens. I'm not going to spend my life worrying about it. Nor should you.

I've seen enough dogs nd cats run over round my area. Last Dog i saw run over was a couple of weeks ago around a corner. Lets just say it was a sick sight to see. The eyes had popped out of socket, blood nd guts were sprawld over the road and the whole lower jaw had been crushed.

At least someone had the decency to move it to the pavement.

I don't know why you're getting so wound up over this, Kurt. Dogs get run over, it happens. I'm not going to spend my life worrying about it. Nor should you.

Can people actually read and understand the English language these days?? Because it certainly doesn't seem so.

Guess what, people get run over too Fields.:indeed:

So I'm not allowed to voice my opinion then? :hmm: :horse:

:hmm: Did you even read what I wrote and they wrote 'Timothy-"what-what?-tallyho"'???? :indeed:

Yes, you are. Although I'd personally prefer you to be polite and considerate of other people aswell.

Also I didn't understand the last bit of your post sorry, although I doubt I'm missing out on much.

Guess what, people get run over too Fields.:indeed:

What the fuck does that have to do with it? If I saw a person lying in the road, then I would obviously stop and help (if I wasn't in too much of a rush). It's just animals I'm not bothered about.

Its pretty sad, but roadkill happens. I'm neither a driver nor a pet owner, so I wouldn't say I'm really qualified. when I had a dog though I def. would have liked to have known if she had been killed.

as for it not being the dogs fault, I agree, but some animals do seem to have more road sense than others. like the other day, I saw a pigeon using a pedestrian crossing.

What the fuck does that have to do with it? If I saw a person lying in the road, then I would obviously stop and help (if I wasn't in too much of a rush). It's just animals I'm not bothered about.

I think you've nearly hit the nail on the head there, but you missed. Maybe you should take a look at Pestneb's post.

Also I didn't understand the last bit of your post sorry, although I doubt I'm missing out on much.

Your last name's not Timothy is it?:hmm:

Your last name's not Timothy is it?:hmm:

NOES! IT'S MY MIDDLE NAME! LOL

Save the childish insults, this thread had a purpose.

For the record, your definately a wanker, look at your avatar and pokemon team!

On wednesday night i passed by a dead cat by the side of the road, i pulled up to have a quick look if there was any contact information on the collar (there never is with cats). It shook me up a bit, imagining how devasitated the owner would be.

On a couple of occasions while driving i've had cats dash out in front of me, but i just drop my speed right down until they're sorted.