NEurope
BGS

Mission In Snowdriftland!!

That was so much easier than the first level!

I spent ages yesterday trying to get all the snowflakes but this one I did first time!

this is pretty cool :) and the 24 snowflakes = big prize once you have completed all 24 levels with 24 flakes. so 376 flakes = surprise.

works fine for me on firefox and ie...

Don't you mean 576 Snowflakes = Big Downloadable surprise. Did you go to the school of bad Snowflake math or something??

Anyway I'm guessing the big suprise is the option to download the entire game to your desktop/computer maybe with a few added levels for good measure. :)

3rd Level

Well, realizing that you can use the sapac bar to jump made it much easier.For some reason, this seemed to be the easiest one so far (or perhaps I'm just getting used to the game), beat it with all snowflakes on my second go. New enemy in this one is a polar bear which rolls snowballs down slopes.

And you win Super Princess Peach stuff (but no ringtone or desktop icons).

While playing the 3rd Level-I was noticing a lot of lag on some parts. Anyone else have that problem? Some of this tiny Ice Pillars are a pain to jump onto. Sometimes it's just easier to stand on a ice platform and let it dip into the sea do you can do a running jump at a better angle to reach the snowflakes.

Can you send ringtones to your phone on some levels?

You basically download an MP3 file (in a zip) to your computer.

Todays level features Sealions that you bounce on to reach snowflakes. The File is 42 all time classics.

It would be better if the controls weren't so slip and slidy on this game

Is anyone going to explain to The Retard about ice??

Todays level features Sealions that you bounce on to reach snowflakes. The File is 42 all time classics.

Was the best level so far.

Was the best level so far.
Yep, was very good, looking forward to see what the forest zone is like. :hehe:

By the way, how the hell does this thing save your progress? I deleted my temp files but it still has 4 open doors with all of the snowflakes collected. ::shrug:

I'm pretty impressed by the quality of this platformer. Some sort of new element to it has been added each day. Let's hope they keep it up! :D

IP address? Anyway I keep dying near the end of the level, hardest yet but very good.

Don't you mean 576 Snowflakes = Big Downloadable surprise. Did you go to the school of bad Snowflake math or something??

Anyway I'm guessing the big suprise is the option to download the entire game to your desktop/computer maybe with a few added levels for good measure. :)

yeah.. thats appalling maths :/ thanks for the correction :)

so whos aiming for 24 on each day?

I've got 4/4 so far... shouldn't be too hard.

so whos aiming for 24 on each day?

I've got 4/4 so far... shouldn't be too hard.

I am. 4/4 so far, too.

I might try at some point, was going to say at the weekend but wii all know what I'll be doing then.

Day 5 is Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon. The Dancing polarbear makes a return in this leve with more snowballs to throw at you. You also have to balance on sea-saw ice platforms to reach some Snowflakes and do some more Whale dodging/Sealion hoping.

Download includes x2 Wallpaper, x 1 MP3 Ringtone (Mysterious Dungeon overworld theme, x6 screenshots, etc)

Collected all 120 snowflakes thats 5/5 for me.

Yeah the large part is getting the 2 snowflakes while bouncing along on those sealions and avoiding the killer whale.

Disappointing level. Looked hard, but beat it on my second try with all snowflakes.

Day 6 is Sudoku Master. For clearing this level you get 2 wallpapers, one is far too Maths like for my liking and the second wallaper has a woman on it looks far too smug for my liking.

This level also features a Whale, that you can jump on and ride it's water spout to reach some high up snowflakes. When I got all the snowflakes I got a funny sounding noise. It might just be to signal that I've collected all the snowflakes in that first area.

Oh and they have added a feedback option so you can send feedback via email about what you think of the advent calender/game.