NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Colin

[GS] Skies of Arcadia Legends - GC

I was trying to sell this a while ago, but then took the sale down as the prices weren't at what I was expecting. But I've now come to the conclusion that I'll never get the time to finish it.

The game is pretty rare, which most people here would know I would of thought. Not too sure if people have actually got funds for other purchases outside of the Wii launch, but I'll give it ago selling it here. It can be played on the Wii afterall though.

I'm looking for £15 + £1 for postage. I won't accept the first offer, as there may be people who are willing to pay more, so I will accept the highest amount after a few days I suppose or when I feel the time is right.

Paypal only aswell.

Thanks for looking. :smile:

Balls. I'd totally buy it, but my paypal account is maxed out and I cba connecting it to a debit account.

If you've got online banking, then I'll happily let a bank transfer go through this time. Usually don't bother with these as paypal is just so convenient.

Up to you though. Post back to say if you're interested in this method, then I'll let the game run on sale here till tomorrow nite.

Sign in to follow this