N-Europe

Happy Birthday, Apple NdiB!

Fierce_LiNk

What you chattin' mate? I've been poking my head round these doors again recently, I'm suprised to see so many of my generation are still here. Anyway, cheers for the nod Flinky, and a shoot oot to everyone who remembers the days when simple, carefree pleasures, like creating fake profiles and getting banned for posting scat pictures were the order of the day.

What you chattin' mate? I've been poking my head round these doors again recently, I'm suprised to see so many of my generation are still here. Anyway, cheers for the nod Flinky, and a shoot oot to everyone who remembers the days when simple, carefree pleasures, like creating fake profiles and getting banned for posting scat pictures were the order of the day.

Ah the glory days of C-E. Man I feel old. I can't believe it's verging on 5 years i've been here. Nice to see some familiar faces still kicking around. Happy Birthday man, it's your 21st rock out till your drop.

I remember those days very fondly indeed.

Those days were good

Happy birthday

=_=