NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dannyo_aka_sonic

GAME Can Give You A Wii For Xmas

Just a heads up, GAME are now doing deposts for the next shipment of Wii, which will 100% be with you for christmas, but we don't know when!

Thought you lot should know!

:santa:

I went into a local games store a few days ago, they said that they will be getting alot in the week after the Wii release.

Its strange because I heard some were the next shipment was on new years eve..meh, Im not sure what to believe =|

Does anyone know if GAME will be getting the Wii RGB Cable in? I need to know, because i'll order it online if they're not.

Interesting, but don't they still have lots of preorders left to fill?

As for the RGB cable, can't you just wait and see? I don't see it hurting to use the included cable for a few days if you have to order one?

Yeah, i could wait, but it's always nice to have it straight away. I would go and ask them, but that requires walking into town. And i can't be bothered today :smile:

Does anyone know if GAME will be getting the Wii RGB Cable in? I need to know, because i'll order it online if they're not.

Pretty sure... I posted a list of all our accessories in either the Pre-order or Game thread, go find it.

Speaking of the Game thread, I also mentioned Game are getting three between launch and xmas (including launch obviously) in there about a week back.

hey ash have game confirmed a midnight launch yet?

It depends on the individual one. Each store has to get "permission" from:

- Town/City council

- GAME themselves.

I know my store is trying to get a midnight launch.

I was late with my preordering, but yesterday Gamestation said they could deffinately get me one for the 18th December. I've put down twenty squid with them, so they'd better be telling the truth.

So, get yourself to Gamestation! It's a shame I won't be getting a Wii untill 10 days after launch though...

hey ash have game confirmed a midnight launch yet?

It depends on the individual one. Each store has to get "permission" from:

- Town/City council

- GAME themselves.

I know my store is trying to get a midnight launch.

Plus decide if its worth the cost. If you're only getting in enough stock to fill pre-orders there would be no point. You have to think of the cost of rent; electric; salaries (unscociable hours means time and a half I believe, maybe a third if they're stingy. never done a midnight at Game), police (they at least have to be aware, I doubt they charge but its an added hassle at the end of the day) and all that kinda stuff.

Its not a general "yes we'll do it", its each to their own. Ours won't be. I'd imagine most in large shopping centres will be. At a guess the...six? (I suck at geography. London, Birmingham, Newcastle, Birmingham etc) major cities will be the only ones with midnight openings.

Just thought I should say that the guy at the shop I'm pre ordering at said they were getting 7 Wii on the 8th and they would be getting some more the week after

GameStation can also give you a Wii for xmas if you pre-order with them online or instore.

its not really giving you a wii before christmas since you still need to pay for it

when the hell is the seccond shipment going to be avalible for sale?

I think I read somewhere that the 2nd shipping of consoles should be with retailers by the 12th of december.

its not really giving you a wii before christmas since you still need to pay for it

You don't pay for it until you pick it up. At GAME and Gamestation you pay a £20 deposit, then the rest when you get it.

i got mine reserved, i registered interest blah, because i was too late on pre-ordering, they promised before christmas which is what im hoping is a promise they can keep.

he said around 15th, but how he knows an almost exact date i don't know.

Plus decide if its worth the cost. If you're only getting in enough stock to fill pre-orders there would be no point. You have to think of the cost of rent; electric; salaries (unscociable hours means time and a half I believe, maybe a third if they're stingy. never done a midnight at Game), police (they at least have to be aware, I doubt they charge but its an added hassle at the end of the day) and all that kinda stuff.

Its not a general "yes we'll do it", its each to their own. Ours won't be. I'd imagine most in large shopping centres will be. At a guess the...six? (I suck at geography. London, Birmingham, Newcastle, Birmingham etc) major cities will be the only ones with midnight openings.

yeah we can't do one because of security reasons, we're just gonna open early morning as early as we can, but we need permission from the centre management.

Sign in to follow this