NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dannbrownn

2007 Third Party Wii Titles

What Third Party Titles are you looking forward to next year?

I don't know of any except elebits, the games i am looking forward to are all first party Nintendo games.

I was just wandering what else was out there for next year, and what people would be looking forward to.

(My first party 'excitement list' includes:

Excite truck

Smash Bros.

Super Mario Galaxy-The real game i want above all others

WarioWare

Big Brain Academy

and maybe Metroid)

Resident Evil: Umberella Chronicles - even though little is known about it, im sure as long as its like the normal RE games (0-4 inc Code Veronica) itll be great.

I want to see some free/super cheap indie classics on the virtual console that completely obliterates the likes of Sony's flOw and XBOX's Geometry Wars.

Batallion Wars is technically second party I think.. but if it's Nintendo's answer to Halo.. and probably our only only shooter then I'll give that a pop.

Sword of Legendia, especially if it turns out to be a proper RPG like the Tales games.

Batallion Wars is technically second party I think..

That is one of my 'looking forward to' games as well, and so is the new mario smash football, i know its not very innovative but me and my dad spent so much time on the gamecube version it has to be a purchase, my dad was playing it on his own for ages once and he broke my controler!!

Final Fantasy and Resident Evil!

Fianl fantasy for me aswell. I liked Crystal Chronicles, it lookd beeautiful and the gameplay was alright not great, but i will get the Wii version.

Battalion wars probably aswell for me. I dont think anything else. Oh and elebits looks cool.

Final Fantasy and Resident Evil even though they are both likely spin offs. also for a 1st party title whilst we are here, that don't get as much recognition as the bigger titles Mario Strikers as I hear it is online?!

Does anyone have a list with 2007 Wii titles? I have the feeling there aren't much big third-party exclusives to look forward to.

Fianl fantasy for me aswell. I liked Crystal Chronicles, it lookd beeautiful and the gameplay was alright not great, but i will get the Wii version.

Same, i would love it if it were simular to the 1st CC but without the bias towards having muliplayer.

Same, i would love it if it were simular to the 1st CC but without the bias towards having muliplayer.

The whole connect the gba was a pain aswell. For some reason my unofficial cable would sometimes work then sometimes not work. I really wanted to play with my bro, but becuase it kept not working when we got tothe first boss, it would say its not gonna play on because he's not connected.

We got sick and tired of having to watch the opening movie sequence so many times we just stopped trying.

Howeber with the DS it could be cooler with no wires!

Battalion wars probably aswell for me. I dont think anything else. Oh and elebits looks cool.

I'm looking forward to Resident Evil and Final Fantasy.

Battalion wars looks superb, I adored the orginal, I replayed it again a few weeks back and it seemed even better on the second run through, it's just a wonderful title. I reckon had that been on XBOX with a fully fledged online mode then it would have been seen as an all time classic.

Let's see:

Heroes

Resident Evil Umbrella ...

FF Crystal Chronicals

Tales

Kojima project

new SIMs

Winning Eleven (Pro Evo)

Prince of Persia

Full-blown tennis game from any company (hoping Rafael Nadal Tennis for wii is good)

SNK compilations( c'mon SNK i am looking at all KOFs on one disk) PLEASE SNK

Naruto

Sadness

Raid over the River

That's all i can think of right now

Let's see:

Resident Evil Umbrella ...

FF Crystal Chronicals

Tales

Kojima project

Winning Eleven (Pro Evo)

Prince of Persia

Full-blown tennis game from any company

Sadness

altered your list slightly for what I want to see, really wish rockstar would bring table tennis to the Wii, and god I am dying for a football game, wish one would be confirmed other than mario strikers which I will probably end up getting for lack of other footie games.

Saddness, a new Tales game, Fire Emblem(does it got a name yet :S), Metroid Prime 3 CORRUPTIIOOONNN, ah zomg and Day of Crisis I think it was called :o (mm k, mario too :P)

Sign in to follow this