NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Gears of war Thread

I might come for half an hour or something, feel like i've done nothing with my day so far though.

I should be on, I'll probably watch Heroes for a while then come on.

I can't be bothered tonight, need to shower and get lunch ready for work tomorrow, and I should really go to bed early.

I might play tomorrow or Tuesday though before Halo on Wednesday.

I'll be on after 24

Where'd everyone go?

I join, you lot bugger off...

Definitely playing tonight, I won't really feel drowsy or anything tomorrow if I play late because I'm off on my geography trip. I get to make my own way there too, and finish extremely early, which is awesome. So I'll play late tonight, I'm also up for a match in the morning at about half 8 for a bit if there's anybody up at that time. And, of course, when I get back from my trip I'm up for a match at any time.

@ Ash: I'm printing off my random Jack Bauer facts so that I'm ready for you this time. :heh:

Gears at 9 once again before the Halo 3 Beta?

Be there, or be..... A N00B!!!!11111!!!

I'm game, whoever host's have old bones, war machine and gridlock and a few more please.

If Nintendo are the ones which are for kids with whiny voices, why do the all have Xbox's and play online?

And I'm up for some online Gears tonight.

If Nintendo are the ones which are for kids with whiny voices, why do the all have Xbox's and play online?

And I'm up for some online Gears tonight.

Indeed:cry: ....I mean....did we sound like that as kids?:wtf: Nope.

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone had any tips on beating RAAM on Insane mode? I am having real trouble with this one.....

Not tried him on Insane yet, but use Torque Bows. It's how I killed him on Casual and Harcore. Or just run around him and use the troika which I had no idea was there.

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone had any tips on beating RAAM on Insane mode? I am having real trouble with this one.....

aha, me and Caris just did this yesterday. They key is the torque bow, sniper rifle head shots and active reloads on anything else. When you think he shouldve died, he will in a couple of rounds

Troika = Fail

One person have torque bow the other person sniper. Basically you use the bow to get rid of the kryll and then the sniper to get headshots, 16 headshots to be precise.

Is it possible to do it by urself? Coz i have only heard of ppl doin it on co-op? Whenever i aim at him he just kills me!

It might be possible I've tried but Dom is awful and does nothing, I did it first try on co-op though.

I think i need to start playing GoW single player, not even completed it on casual yet :hmm:

Anyone want to co-op with me?

I think i need to start playing GoW single player, not even completed it on casual yet :hmm:

Anyone want to co-op with me?

I think I might do, when I get my headset. Would'nt mind that achievement for playing as Dom.

I'm after my Dom achievements aswell so if anyone wants to co-op through insane or any difficulty give us a shout! Boooom!

jaysus im tired of the pumping station underground.. on the higher difficult levels i tend to get an exploding arrow in my butt ever so often.. and when the game reloads i have to run all the way up to that frigging station again.. "finding" the bow again and listening to those "cutscenes" again and again.. but maybe thats part of the challenge... grrtrtrrrrrr.. this has killed games for me before.. repetition is hell

I don't use the bow on that bit. As I feel that somehow they will always get you as you pop up trying to hit somebody with it.

I just use the sniper and get them when they peek round.

When was the last time the wind ever whispered "HoStiLeS" at you?

When was the last time the wind ever whispered "HoStiLeS" at you?

grrrrrrr... my head explodes...

edit: and oh crap.. I don't have the longshot.. i don't dare guessing how far I will have to go back

Thanks for the tips on how to beat RAAM on insane, i managed to get a friend to co-op with me and i beat him last night! The feeling was so good....

Sign in to follow this