NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Gears of war Thread

Well that was fun last night, but for Jimjebus constantly sending me messages saying he is better than us all. Annoying.

Well that was fun last night, but for Jimjebus constantly sending me messages saying he is better than us all. Annoying.

Gears tonight from 8 till late... but leave your chainsaws alone!

Im looking at you Tellyn :p

LOL, yeah seriously man there are guns other than the chainsaw in the game...

I had a lot of fun last night, I think I'm getting better with the sniper. :smile:

Gears tonight from 8 till late... but leave your chainsaws alone!

Im looking at you Tellyn :p

:(

LOL, yeah seriously man there are guns other than the chainsaw in the game...

LIES! THEY'RE ALL LIES!

Stefkov's guide on how to use other weapons in Gears of War.

Press a direction on the d-pad, situated just below your left thumb while it is on the analogue stick. Pressing up will equip your smoke grenades. Pressing left will equip your shotgun and finally down will equip your pistoletta.

While the shotgun is equipped hold down LT until a white box appears in the centre of your screen. Move the analogue stick so that this square has one of your enemies in it, or until the white lines turn red.

Hold down RT.

Continue until your enemy is dead.

For uber l337ness, try this magical trick without holding down LT.

You may get responses like

'(Name), you are a God'

or

'You just pwned him'

That concludes lesson one. Tune in next time for lesson 2, how to pick up new weapons.

:heh: I'm sorry.

Er McMadness, you can't talk! :heh:. Sorry about last night guys, my and my mate had been out drinking since noon, could barely see the screen.

I'll prob's be on in a bit, what type of game you guys play and how many rounds?

I'll add you.

If im hosting its usually Excecution, first to 5, 5 Sec Bleed-Out, revolver swapped with tourque bow. Different people host different stuff though so it depends whose hosting

If im hosting its usually Excecution, first to 5, 5 Sec Bleed-Out, revolver swapped with tourque bow. Different people host different stuff though so it depends whose hosting

I might host, and if I do, I do first to 5 Warzone, semi-random weapon swaps (to give maps a new edge), custom map set (no Rooftops, sometimes no Mausoleum/Fuel Depot), 20 second bleed-out.

Fairly average, but good if you just want to have fun.

And by "have fun" I mean "kill a lot"...

Can anyone give me any tips for Gears multiplayer. Every time I come head to head with a shotgun I lose. I use the L-aiming btw.

Stop using the L-Aiming would be a good start. In that situation, try to have a perfect active reload, and keep the trigger button held down. It's what I do, and I'm successful most of the time.

Stop using the L-Aiming would be a good start. In that situation, try to have a perfect active reload, and keep the trigger button held down. It's what I do, and I'm successful most of the time.

Cheers.

Er McMadness, you can't talk! :heh:. Sorry about last night guys, my and my mate had been out drinking since noon, could barely see the screen.

Hey! I'm not that big-a-whore of the chainsaw anymore... :heh:

Although sometimes I do take the piss.

Yeah, everytime I see someone roadie running towards me, I think, shit, McMad, panic and miss my shot with the shotgun, and get chainsawed to pieces o_0.

I had fun yesterday boosting with Caris, Chuck and Nintenchris. Then after that Me, Caris and Chuck played a few matches with some annoying yanks, Caris said they sounded like Monkeys to which one of them replied "Oh im a monkey....im a monkey....im a monkey" Clearly he couldnt think of a comeback the muppet. Im suprised I didnt get bad feedback after them matches.

This morning was great fun. I got 7 freakin kills in one game. 7 kills, Switch. ;[

I wish I was with you H-o-T, that sounds like it was fun. I saw you playing it in the daytime, I was gonna join you but ThatGuy wanted me to play VT3, still we had fun on there, I beat him a few times :heh:

I had fun yesterday boosting with Caris, Chuck and Nintenchris. Then after that Me, Caris and Chuck played a few matches with some annoying yanks, Caris said they sounded like Monkeys to which one of them replied "Oh im a monkey....im a monkey....im a monkey" Clearly he couldnt think of a comeback the muppet. Im suprised I didnt get bad feedback after them matches.

omg u fukin british go and drink som tea.

This morning was great fun. I got 7 freakin kills in one game. 7 kills, Switch. ;[

I wish I was with you H-o-T, that sounds like it was fun. I saw you playing it in the daytime, I was gonna join you but ThatGuy wanted me to play VT3, still we had fun on there, I beat him a few times :heh:

:blush: You're officially slightly better than I am... Was close though! Damn deuce.

Me and Caris talked briefly about making an achievement match and was wondering who else will be up for it. It will be Execution style, 19 rounds on a small map with only pistol weapons allowed to be used. This will help everyone get the pistol kills, headshots, executions and healing achievements.

The game will be played as normal so no real boosting will be going on.

I know Chuck wants in aswell, does anyone else?

Me and Caris talked briefly about making an achievement match and was wondering who else will be up for it. It will be Execution style, 19 rounds on a small map with only pistol weapons allowed to be used. This will help everyone get the pistol kills, headshots, executions and healing achievements.

The game will be played as normal so no real boosting will be going on.

I know Chuck wants in aswell, does anyone else?

Yes.. all i need to know is when!

Im good til 10 tonight. Caris is on now and Rob is around his house aswell so when we start he will probably nip across his own home.

I'm up for it, anyone wanna play a normal game of Gears afterwards too?

I'm up for it, I only need Hammer and Boomshot (excluding Seriously) but I'm sure I can help :D

Sign in to follow this