NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Gears of war Thread

*Breaks his own face in dismay :heh:* Dude, considering you're always being a bitchy pedant when it comes to spelling, I feel I should inform you that it's SHOULD HAVE. Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Actually as it stands I'm pretty sure that what I wrote is at least grammatically correct.

But I didn't think I was that 'bitchy' when it comes to spelling.

Hey, I don't know if any of you guys still play GoW, but i've only just got a 360 and I picked up Halo 3 and GoW. Im struggling to get anywhere on Hardcore, because my teams Ai is terrible. So if anyone wants a break from Halo and wants to do some hardcore GoW action then let me know.

Gamertag - Fex uk

________

NEW JERSEY MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Edited by fex

sorry to bump this but i have a question, is it possible at all to Play against some1 with GoW on 360, when i have it on PC? i have tried today but when me trying to accept his invite, it said i needed to restart GoW and then open the message again (didint work)

and when i tried inviting him it said for him that GoW needs to be on his games list

i was wondering if there is any small patch or something that makes the versions compatable (since thats why i thought MS were pushing for Games for Windows, cause they had compatability with Xbox Live games)

Nope, it won't be possible. Lame eh?

Anyway, I'm gonna use this as an opportunity to say: Get the fuck online and play some Gears with me!

I won't say that i'm amazing but i've completed gow on insane loads of times, getting kinda easy. So if anyone is up for co-op let me know :)

Sign in to follow this