NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Gears of war Thread

Baird is pretty awesome, but you gotta love the Train baby. :wink:

Train is everyones fave. He's an awesome guy :heh:

What are you guys on about? Everybody know's Carmine is teh sexzor.

What are you guys on about? Everybody know's Carmine is teh sexzor.

CARMINE'S DEAD, get over it! :wink:

I was thinking of making a Gear thread for like after discussion of the nights we've had, then remembered this exits.

Tonight was just as fun as every other night. Got a bit boring near the end....>_> caboose....

But was still fun.

Phee, can't believe I got you witha pistol, from that distance.

I think I might start joining in with some more Gears games as I was actually ever so slightly better last night than before (seriously, I used to get fuck all kills, at least I had 2-3 last night :p). After using the shotgun a ton I didn't get chainsawed as much.

Couple of questions:

1. Are your shots more powerful if you get a perfect reload? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

2. If someones down and you're far away can you shoot them to properly kill them?

Couple of questions:

1. Are your shots more powerful if you get a perfect reload? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

2. If someones down and you're far away can you shoot them to properly kill them?

1. Yes, but only for a limited amount of time

2. Depends on the game-mode you're playing. I think it's Execution where you can't shoot someone on the floor to kill them. You have to stomp on their face.

1. Yes, but only for a limited amount of time

2. Depends on the game-mode you're playing. I think it's Execution where you can't shoot someone on the floor to kill them. You have to stomp on their face.

I'm sure if you get an active reload with the Machine gun all of those rounds are more powerful. I'm not sure about the shotgun, the bullets don't flash when I do an active reload so I don't know if they are more powerful.

Yeah, but you have to active reload on the white part of the gauge, not the grey part to have more powerful shots. It's pretty helpful with the shotgun sometimes. The bullets flash when you do it perfectly. The best example is with the sniper, perfect active reload downs enemies in one if you hit them in the upper body.

I've always wondered if a sniper shot to the head without anctive reload would kill them straight away, thinking about it, it should.

I always try to get it when I pick up a sniper that's why you hear a sniper shot so close to you when you're on my team.

Chainsaws ftw. Stef, a sniper headshot should kill them with or without a perfect reload shouldn't it?

Chainsaws ftw. Stef, a sniper headshot should kill them with or without a perfect reload shouldn't it?

That's what I would have though but you never know, it is a game after all.

Chuck..no...bad boy.

Alright then. It's just I've never tried it without an active reload. Nice to know I don't have to waste bullets anymore.

Anyone playing tonight? I'll play but not till to late, got an exam tommorow, even though I have no idea what to expect. Meh vwe'll see.

isnt it anything bar machine gun and locust machine gun to the head instant kill?

HAI GUYZ! Wanna be pwned in the face again tonight by me again? (:heh:)

I'll host a game at 9 if people are interested.

Anyone playing tonight? I'll play but not till to late, got an exam tommorow, even though I have no idea what to expect. Meh vwe'll see.

I might play for a bit, but not for ages.

HAI GUYZ! Wanna be pwned in the face again tonight by me again? (:heh:)

I'll host a game at 9 if people are interested.

Bring it on bitch. :heh:

EDIT: No Gears tonight, gonna watch a movie instead.

I'll come on, save me a place please, I need to take a bath and revise biology! Be there 9: 20 ish if thats ok?

Sign in to follow this