NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Gears of war Thread

wooo finally done Act 1 on Hardcore with my bro!

:( he's getting the achievemtns for playing as Dom. I'll need to go online sometime with one of you and do some co-op, first i want to finish the whole game.

I'm dreading what Insane's gonna be like :(

Lol. Me and Tak STILL haven't done co-op despite saying we were gonna like 4 times now. Probably wont for at least a few weeks now.

Lol. Me and Tak STILL haven't done co-op despite saying we were gonna like 4 times now. Probably wont for at least a few weeks now.

i don't think i'm doing anything tomorrow night dude. defo not doing anything on tuesday at the worst.

i wanna go through the game on hardcore in co-op.

go through it on Insane, after youve done level 1 it really isnt that hard. Only bit that messes u up is the last boss. He takes the piss on insane.

go through it on Insane, after youve done level 1 it really isnt that hard. Only bit that messes u up is the last boss. He takes the piss on insane.

Indeed. In fact the only thing hard about Insane is when you get split up as you cant heal each other.

wooo finally done Act 1 on Hardcore with my bro!

:( he's getting the achievemtns for playing as Dom. I'll need to go online sometime with one of you and do some co-op, first i want to finish the whole game.

I'm dreading what Insane's gonna be like :(

Me n my mate skipped Hardcore and went onto Insane the other day; It wasn't that hard (the levels we did anyway), though we obviously got killed a bit.

Lol getting seperated is more fun imo. You can concentrate more in co-op with what your doing. That way you both have the feeling you must stay alive otherwise, not only are you dead in game and in real life that would suck. But you would have to get your friend/brother whos doing pretty well and getting far, make him do it again.

So you've got that responsibility.

So are we all still up for Live Gears tomorrow then? Can't be bothered with games tonight, far too tired. Will do co-op eventually Tak, just when we're both done with Zelda. :D

I should be up for it tommorow night. What time?

I could do 9 o'clock. Maybe 10, or later.

So are we all still up for Live Gears tomorrow then? Can't be bothered with games tonight, far too tired. Will do co-op eventually Tak, just when we're both done with Zelda. :D

LAMENESS (mooo)

dayyuum, gonna mis the crew. Once the wii comes out, gonna be pretty dead (since this is a nintendo forum)

nah, 360 live wont die. Wii is missing one major factor, online play. For me thats the future of gaming, and i spend so much more time online playing than single.

nah, 360 live wont die. Wii is missing one major factor, online play. For me thats the future of gaming, and i spend so much more time online playing than single.

Yeah I wont miss Live as I'll go on it a few times, ive just decided now. You made me think, if I need/crave to have blood covered on my screen while I chainsaw a random American then Im gonna go on Live.

While most of my hours will be spent on zelda etc, a good one or two matches against you guys would be cool in the midst of it all.

Wii is missing one major factor, online play.

For now, when SSBB comes out I think i'll have a new 'favourite game to play online'.

Just because the majority here are getting Wiis doesn't mean playing on live is going to stop full stop, just...temporarily

Yeah, course it wont. I wont be on this weekend, cus for me I'll be playing Monkey Ball and Zelda literally the entire weekend. But next week or the week after I'll be back to playing Gears online.

Yeah, course it wont. I wont be on this weekend, cus for me I'll be playing Monkey Ball and Zelda literally the entire weekend. But next week or the week after I'll be back to playing Gears online.

theres a new that guy about the place called . . . thatguy.

just thought i'd mention it.

Haha, i know! I saw him sign up and thought "hang on....don't we already have a thatguy?"

Haha, i know! I saw him sign up and thought "hang on....don't we already have a thatguy?"

its like the flameboy thing all over again, lucky fresh wanted to change his name anywho or else much confusion would've ensued.

What?! That SOB! Wont be as cool and funny as I am though.:awesome: Not with his space-less name.

And BTW Tak, yes I am lame for being too tired for Gears. :sad: I hate work.

Takeo when do you leave uni.

what year or what date? lol

i leave leave 2010, the semester ends 15/12.

what year or what date? lol

i leave leave 2010, the semester ends 15/12.

YOU!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE U??? you havent finished gears yet! all you do is playing viva pinata! im gonna sent a complaint for you to microsoft

YOU!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE U??? you havent finished gears yet! all you do is playing viva pinata! im gonna sent a complaint for you to microsoft

i've been wanting to play it in co-op but i've been too scared to ask anyone cos i havent been through it once yet like most people lol

and now when i want to play a single player game it'll be Zelda or Viva

Sign in to follow this