NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Gears of war Thread

I tell you what is starting to annoy me about this game and that is the wanna be heroes. Not to point the finger but it always seems to be a yank who instead of sticking as a team and playing tactical decides to charge in and get killed. Instead of concentrating on killing the enemies the rest of the team has to try and help keep this guy alive so we dont get out numbered. It happens far too much for my liking but other than that Im still loving this game.

It wouln't happen to be the one who played with us the other day would it? Because he got killed again and again...

It wouln't happen to be the one who played with us the other day would it? Because he got killed again and again...

Nah, it was some other guys.

Who was it that joined me right before i went away? I think it was Tak. But i was sending a voice message to HOT and it crashed, i couldnt see who was there, but some random guy came on i think and had some music playing. He was singing along to it. I forgot what song it was, but that was really annoying.

Nah, it was some other guys.

Oh right, was he just rubbish then? He was even making me look good...

Who was it that joined me right before i went away? I think it was Tak. But i was sending a voice message to HOT and it crashed, i couldnt see who was there, but some random guy came on i think and had some music playing. He was singing along to it. I forgot what song it was, but that was really annoying.

Are you going to send your Xbox off for repair? Maybe wait until Wii's out then do it? Cus your Xbox seems to be crashing all the time.

Wasnt that Tak with the music on and Chuck singing along?

Are you going to send your Xbox off for repair? Maybe wait until Wii's out then do it? Cus your Xbox seems to be crashing all the time.

No im not sending it off. Thats just the odd occasion. If it happens anymore I'll send it off. But its fine now. Played co-op GoW with my bro fine. Played over 15 online Pro Evo matches (:Dfinally) and its fine.

Finally! Raam is... somewhat annoying on Insane. Just one more COG Tag to find and then I'm done for single-player Achievements, although I can imagine it's going to be annoying tracking it down.

w00t!

I have about 90 curb stomps remaining >_<

I havn't played much Ranked, but a whole lot of player matches.

Wasnt that Tak with the music on and Chuck singing along?

you must have posted just before me.

I have no idea who it was. I thought it was a randomwer because I heard someone say 'could you turn that down please mate'.

And he was still singing along.

I couldnt see becase the message mini page thing was in the way.

Nevermind.

I didnt know you could rack up those kills on player matches!!

gonna get some of them done tonight maybe.

anyone know what a gud act is to get the clusterluck achievment? only offline achievment i need :D

Just before you get to the outside?

Wou'd you do it as theyre aboutt o come through the door, they split right after it dont they? I'll have to try this one day.

But how will you get the achievement? Isn't it kill 3 at a time, 10 times? Keep finishing the chapter and doing it again?

PS HOT how did ou get the Purple Heart achievement on COD3? one of the secret ones it is.

PPS, I just painstakingly went through my list of friends earlier and preferred all of you from here, not the random people that joined me.

anyone know what a gud act is to get the clusterluck achievment? only offline achievment i need :D

I got it on "dark labyrinth" when the wretches attack you.

nobody playing this tonight?

I am if all you lot are. Otherwise I'll be playing Viva Pinata. But if some of us are in then I will be too.

I'll try and get on tonight. What time? I think i could do about 11 or 12? If im not tired, but I'll try.

I've still not finished Gears. On Act 5 but I've been killed by someone with a chainsaw, and a sniper twice now and I've had to redo the sod again, and I can't really be bothered. I'll hopefully go back to it over christmas or something.

Have to say though, unless I'm playing with people who I actually know, or at least have spoken to Online play is pretty boring.

I've still not finished Gears. On Act 5 but I've been killed by someone with a chainsaw, and a sniper twice now and I've had to redo the sod again, and I can't really be bothered. I'll hopefully go back to it over christmas or something.

Have to say though, unless I'm playing with people who I actually know, or at least have spoken to Online play is pretty boring.

Online is pretty boring. It gets annoying aswell when you want to play for fun, then theres one guy who just keeps talking/singing. One guy on my team kept on talking. I got annoyed that i couldnt play properly so he said fuck off Stekov you're not doing anything. So i stayed on for another game. I shoudl have given him a bad feedback for foul language...damn.

Well, we all need to have another game before Thursday night because we're all going to be locked away playing Zelda after that aren't we?

Might see if I can finish act 5 before then aswell.

Yeah another game before thursday would be good. Or maybe thursday night?

Yeah another game before thursday would be good. Or maybe thursday night?

Yeah I'm up for it, anyone else playing? If not Thursday then suggest a day, I know some will be going out for the midnight launch.

oh yeah midnight launch......:(

I say we should try wednesday. Nuight before we all leave our 360's to gather dust.

Sign in to follow this