NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Gears of war Thread

I would think if they are expecting a trilogy to be made that we'll maybe see Gears 2 next year

of course this is just wishful thinking :)

and also depends on when Halo 3 is coming out since they'll want lots of time between the releases to get maximum sales

Please dont a make a trilogy. That means i have to spend more money!

exactly why they will!!!

to much has gone into this game and its sold shit loads already and has massive critical acclaim so a sequel or threequel is a shoe-in really.

I'll be on earlier than that thanks to some christmas c***s. Seriously people. It's November. Do I want to hear silent night on a clarinet? No, fuck off.

As stated earlier. They will continue to make GOW games as long as they sell

“I don’t see the Metal Gear Solid, Mario, Grand Theft Auto or Final Fantasy series (among others) stopping at three and they’re still delivering compelling entertainment content that’s easily worth the money (see Unreal Tournament as well). There’s definitely, as many of you have pointed out, a lot more to learn about what’s really happening on the planet Sera and in the lives of the members of Delta Squad. - Epic’s Mark Rein

Yeah me too, apart from my internet not being a bich. I wanted to be baffled by the storyline of War Of the Worlds again.

And again I was asking more questions. I also was quite impressed hat the world alien wasn't said once in the entire film.

Tonight at around 8 i hope to get on, im not promising though, wish i could.

logo3.jpg

Made my self a GOW logo ^^.

Can any one tell me how you check your stats?

I wanna know how many curbstomts and chainshaw kills I have to do before i get an achievement.

Yeah me too, apart from my internet not being a bich. I wanted to be baffled by the storyline of War Of the Worlds again.

And again I was asking more questions. I also was quite impressed hat the world alien wasn't said once in the entire film.

Tonight at around 8 i hope to get on, im not promising though, wish i could.

Yeah, nobody was playing when I went online, and I ended up just playing Dead Rising all night, getting up to 30,000 kills now. Might play tonight though, hoping to get the Dead Rising achievement during listening to the football, then play Gears later tonight.

NEED TIPS ON INSANE RAAM! DOING IT ON CO-OP ITS FUCKIN ANNOYING

WOO! he's done! FUcker, torque bow to the face finished him off!

Nice logo.

You can only check your stats for rank games and the achievements only count in ranked games as well. Just go to leaderboard under "me" then click your name it tells you how many kills, deaths, curb stomps etc...

I tell you what is starting to annoy me about this game and that is the wanna be heroes. Not to point the finger but it always seems to be a yank who instead of sticking as a team and playing tactical decides to charge in and get killed. Instead of concentrating on killing the enemies the rest of the team has to try and help keep this guy alive so we dont get out numbered. It happens far too much for my liking but other than that Im still loving this game.

The... the game's set on a different planet? What the...

I haven't really been paying attention to the story, it's quite awful.

I wouldn't call the story awful, everyone is over reacting. Seriously. Its no game that has deep story but thats alright, and people who say the dialog is bad, i think its really good and funny. I played quite a lot of split screen co-op yesterday, man its spoilt me and now I don't wanna play by myself...

Gears of war is well good on co-op. I need get some online achievments, nearly got all the offline ones xD gettin the cog tags now.

I wouldn't call the story awful, everyone is over reacting. Seriously. Its no game that has deep story but thats alright, and people who say the dialog is bad, i think its really good and funny. I played quite a lot of split screen co-op yesterday, man its spoilt me and now I don't wanna play by myself...

I love the story. Ay first i had no idea what was happening but i realised afterwards.

The dialogue is pretty funny in parts. sometimes its just whu/wtf. Like when you get out of prison, and the last word Marcus says before you start playing is 'Shit'....why?!?

I know the feeling, single player isnt as good as co-op imo. At least it woudl have been good on the Practise level on Hardcore. Dom seemed to die everytime i restarted that checkpoint before you go in the open.

wierdo.

I love the story. Ay first i had no idea what was happening but i realised afterwards.

The dialogue is pretty funny in parts. sometimes its just whu/wtf. Like when you get out of prison, and the last word Marcus says before you start playing is 'Shit'....why?!?

Because he's been conscripted back into the COG army, a place worse than prison in many ways.

The dialogue's alright. It's not amazing, but it has its moments and at least it isn't poorly acted to the N3 degree. In this respect, and that of narrative, Gears is very similar to Resident Evil 4: it isn't going to set the world on fire, but it's enough to justify moving from location to location.

It's a very good game. Certainly not a 10/10, but very good.

Sign in to follow this