NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
OVERLORD

Nintendo Marketing & sales?

What's wrong with all above?

I see no evidence either camp know what the other is doing. Far less justify there continued existence. Whilst games wise Nintendo excells. They have much to learn in these areas!

There have been too many missed opportunities for Gamecube this generation!

So what if GC had no ability to play DVD's. This isn't the business that would benefit Nintendo. Selling more games do more for Nintendo than any other company.

Apart from linking GBA to GC for certain games. Nintendo demonstrated that it can play all GBA games very admirably. Why weren't these games pumped up to max when played on GC.

PC emulators from 3rd parties have demonstrated this is achievable. Instead of going around with big stick Nintendo should have learned lessons from those that were successful and build upon it not settle for same.

This would benefit Nintendo in both camps.

Imagine if GBA games could play on GC out of the box without additional cost of buying a seperate player to achieve the same. This needn't apply prevoiusly but new consoles could have this built in. Nintendo wouldn't need to discount because they'd have added value to GC.

Nintendo see Revolution as a Virtual machine for playing past Ninty games. But fail to exploit current IP!

This idea may not have been viable before but I'm sure this could be done now.

Have they trully expoilted this capability?

GBA/SP and DS have kept Nintendo in the game.

Why not capitalise on your major strengths?

Where is a DS player for GC? I'm sure we could have new gaming idea's now.Using current technology and not have to wait for Ninentdo's controller to achieve new ways to play!

Why haven't they assimilated GBA/DS player tech into GC?

This would be better option near GC's end of life than still incorporating a useless broadband modem port within a console with no online presence!

Nintendo need to rethink strategy and not just let things stagnate the way they are heading. Just look beyond Zelda TP software wise and there isn't any strategy!

Ninty fans will have to cling on to every misstep, games delayed yet again or suffer the indignation of games being cancelled. Haven't we suffered enough?

The hardware has already been proven & tested. Nintendo need to use it now not tomorrow.

The comparison with Apple IPOD by some can also be applied to GC not just Revolution. GC should be hub for all Nintendo tech. The Swiss army knife. Not the spare wheel it has become.

Rant over! :(

Thing is, for as long as I can remember Nintendo have been hammered for their lack of marketing presence, and in truth it's never made one jot of difference to the quality of the games, or the sales thereof. I think a lot of the problem is one of perception, which is purely based on where we are in the world. Nintendo just isn't big news here in the UK at least, let alone Europe. Over in the USA and Japan, while not completely top dog, Nintendo command far more respect from say, the high street retailer for example. Argos and Curry's style stock withdrawals just wouldn't have happened in other territories. I remember reading an article some time ago that Microsoft had spent many, many hundred times more on their marketing budget (billions globally in fact) for Xbox than Nintendo has for GC. Xbox apologists may think this is great, but in truth where did it get the Xbox? It's still no. 3 (on a global scale) after the Cube. Of course in the UK it's a very different story, Xbox is perceived as a more "important" machine. We just don't like games unless they're seen as "grown up". Sad really, and it perhaps shows how little a sense of fun we have, and how cynical we are.

Would a bigger spend on marketing have helped the GC? I really, really doubt it. A bit more than they have done would have helped - agreed, but big spends and TV presence are a waste of money. The best way Nintendo can reach gamers (and beyond) is to create the very best games experiences, only available on Nintendo machines. Thankfully they seem to have realised this with the recent delay to LoZ:TP. Word of mouth alone will see it spread surely. Look at the movies - did a MASSIVE TV and press marketing saturation help out say, The Hulk for example, or Alexander? Nope.

A lot of these type of rants (not having a go Overlord!) just sound to me like people upset with the fact that Nintendo aren't no. 1. As a gamer I'm more than satisfied with the GC, and am patiently awaiting the Revolution. I don't really lament their lack of status/kudos among the mass-market plebs in the UK. It's a badge of honour!

As for a DS player incorporated into the GC, I'm not sure I see what you mean. How would you use the touch screen on that? Or have I missed the point truly? The reason the DS has been so successful is it's uniqueness coupled with Nintendo's eye for gameplay. Any attempt to meld it with GC would lessen it's functionality surely. I do think that Nintendo have seen something in your last paragraph however, but it's just too late to do anything about it this generation.

In short (too late!) it's seems to me that Nintendo are very much alive and kicking, despite much negativity from fans. The Revolution so far seems to be turning heads; both gamer's and developer's. The DS is doing better than they could have hoped for surely. It's not ideal that the GC is facing the end, but then so is the Xbox despite it's big yank mouth. And at least we have Zelda to come. I wouldn't miss that for the world.

Thanks for reply.

I just think Nintendo have failed to follow through with some of their ideas.

Online presence being a prime example!

No GC sponsoring of Family oriented TV programming could be another.

Yet look @ DS sponsoring on C4. Most of this I wouldn't consider Nintendo target audience either.

They'd have been better off sponsoring Sat/Sun morning shows which feature Nintendo IP like Pokemon, Beyblade et al during prime time family hours. This is where pester power lies for Ninty fans. Not after the watershed like they are doing now!

GBA/DS play would shore up the lack of GC content by providing GBA/DS games whilst we suffer GC delays.

DS touch input could be put to greater use as well if you ask me!

What was the idea Ninendo had to extend life of GC?

Rumoured about year ago!

They mentioned something a while back. Once again they didn't execute!

Now tHAT XMAS is here where are Ninty Hardware packs! For one PSP you could buy 3 Nintendo consoles. THere must plenty still gathering dust!

For many families this could be a godsend! I know as I have three kids. Things weren't pretty having just GC when they all want to play games. So now I have a GBA, a GBA/SP as well as GC.

Sorted! :grin:

Thanks for reply.

They'd have been better off sponsoring Sat/Sun morning shows which feature Nintendo IP like Pokemon, Beyblade et al during prime time family hours. This is where pester power lies for Ninty fans. Not after the watershed like they are doing now!

To be fair if they done that, they'd just get a load of stick from someone else for being kiddy. I think having the DS adverts on C4 was a good idea to get rid of the kiddy image they had, and the adverts were quite funny to be fair. Not really sure how much it benefitted but from my sample population it did get a lot of kids in my age group talking about it....then the PSP came out and just ended all that quicktime.

No online presence wasn't so much an issue as it is now when the GC first came out. There's no doubt that Nintendo were quite slow to react to it, but on the other hand it's still something that's relatively niche as far as userbase goes isn't it? Particularly on the consoles where it's only fairly recently that people have been taking to it. For me I still don't care at all about it. I hear too many stories from friends that like it for a time, but then it all goes downhill, what with idiot yanks and all. Plus, the type of games they play online are so one-dimensional, because those are the only types of game that work in that environment. They're all shooters, racers or sports games. How would something like a Mario game work, or a Zelda? Not sure. Still, that's my personal.

DEFINITELY agree with shenlong about the advertising during kiddie programs. I can't see how that would help them appeal to a wider audience, and help them shake off the (somewhat unfair) kiddie image.

What was the idea Ninendo had to extend life of GC?

Rumoured about year ago!

They mentioned something a while back. Once again they didn't execute!

Probably something they decided would be better off in the Revolution!!

You make a fair point though, that Nintendo seem to have left the GC to fall by the wayside. In truth I think the rot started right at the beginning, when they said they were going to make shorter games, and more of them. Remember that? Bad idea. What separates Nintendo from the others then? I became a Nintendo fan because the games were always of a higher quality. A Link to the Past on SNES completely sold me. You just couldn't get pure gold like that anywhere else. Once Nintendo started to dilute that special ingredient, they began to erode their whole reason for being. Gamecube has struggled because it had no real defining moments like the N64 did with SM64 and Ocarina. Without these killer games, the GC just looked like an also-ran, with not enough to entice PS2 or Xbox owners away from their system of choice.

Metroid Prime has been my defining moment for the Cube!

It's a REAL shame that the sales figures fail to show just how good this game is! A game that truely has the calibur of Ocarina of Time!

I think it's going to be hard to emulate the impact that Ocarina had on the gaming public, as that was the first real 3D Epic Adventure. This took it to heights that developers will now be hard pressed to reach. I dont think any game this gen comes close to such an impact!

However, I have faith in Nintendo and with the look of the Rev and new control methods it offers, I can see this bringing more immersion into the gaming world. With this I think it may be possible to have some of these "defining" moments once more!

Metroid Prime was...is a staggering achievment. Many gamers dismiss it because of the exploratory nature of the adventure, but to do so dismisses a game that, as you say, has the same power as Ocarina almost. Maybe you're right and this should have been a defining moment, but I do also think that perhaps it was just a little too hardcore. To not let gamers save where they like was criminal to me, and to then repeat that in the sequel just beggars belief. There have been many times I threw the pad down in disgust when after beating a difficult boss I couldn't save immediately afterwards. I'd walk into the next room trying to find a save point, only to have my last dregs of energy sapped by some random baddie, and have to do the boss all over again. Hardcore, or just plain ignorance from the developers I don't know, but I never had moments like this in Ocarina, or SM64, or even Super Metroid on the SNES.

I do respect the achievment however, but as a complete gaming experience it fell a little short of perfection for me.

Would a bigger spend on marketing have helped the GC? I really, really doubt it. A bit more than they have done would have helped - agreed, but big spends and TV presence are a waste of money. The best way Nintendo can reach gamers (and beyond) is to create the very best games experiences, only available on Nintendo machines. Thankfully they seem to have realised this with the recent delay to LoZ:TP. Word of mouth alone will see it spread surely. Look at the movies - did a MASSIVE TV and press marketing saturation help out say, The Hulk for example, or Alexander? Nope.

DEFINITELY agree with shenlong about the advertising during kiddie programs. I can't see how that would help them appeal to a wider audience, and help them shake off the (somewhat unfair) kiddie image.

Marketing is not just about throwing money into it. Just look @ IT projects worldwide for examples on bad strategy and planning. Many high profile projects become money pits and are a strain on a companies resources!

What is kiddie in somes view can still establish a cult following! Just look @ Simpsons, South Park, Ren & Stimpy! Though I'd try to avoid Animaniacs! :red:

I have to admit I watched quite a bit of Ant & Dec's SMTV programmes in the past with most of my kids for the cartoons and sometimes even the sexual inuendo believe it or not! This programme certainly didn't target solely kids. Even the likes of Jerry Springer hardly what you'd call kiddie made appearance!

A lot went straight over the majority of the audience ie kids heads but that's what made Ant & Dec far supeior to Dick & Dom or MOM! These are pure crass in my opinion. It doesn't take much goodwill to give games or consoles away as a prizes. How many PS2 games consoles or games have I seen on same derided kiddie shows! How many awards did SMTV show collect? Here's the answer http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0267217/awards

Not all were soley kiddie awards either!

LG isn't what I call a tier 1 brand name like Sony yet they sponsor ITV F1 coverage. Who would have imagined this when they were still called Goldstar a few years ago? That's 16 races a year for prestige by association.

I now just look for the cartoons when they are on. Don't tell me the likes of X-MEN, Fantastic Four, Max Steal, Captain Scarlett et al are purely for kids. This is what I grew up on. I'm so glad they still have the following they enjoyed all those years ago. Re-image helps somes of these after a major blockbuster film release no doubt.

This was why I didn't say money in marketing was the problem. I think the problem in marketing are those people responsible for marketing! You don't need loads of cash for this. Just effective ideas. Most great ideas don't necesarilly cost the most. You can't put a value to common sense! Product placement cost a lot less than most Ad campaigns. Just look @ how the Film industry has excelled in this respect!

For example RE4. A film like RE Apocalypse comes long which you know has some link to your IP. It would help you if you advertise then. Either a trailer of RE4 or poster ads in cinemas when this film comes out. Even tagging trailer to DVD release would help. Not the cross-country deal we had @ some obscure locations!

Most people in gaming who wanted this game had already made up their minds. The game had already generated the momentum there for the sales it achieved and more. This sort of advertising would target new potential customers or counter previous preconceptions. It would counter the negative perception Nintendo suffers now!

An effective company would get some relationship going with such an event as explained above for RE4.

Sponsor Film premieres where you know people go to be seen. Have your demo booths there while people wait for the main event.

This would be more effectual than leaving it to a retailer like Game. Who show a distinct lack of any commitment in promoting your products! You'd be better off placing your demo booths in a retailer like TESCO's. I'm sure whilst most mature gamers do the weekly shop those playing would get them to notice Nintendo more! After all isn't it more likely these same customers are the ones Nintendo should be targetting.

Look how many companies Sponsor Sports. They don't necesarilly have anything to do with the sport in question. Even the post game/race chats are now littered with company logos. Just look @ Football or F1 racing.

I'll use AMD for example. Whilst they may not influence the IT industry to same extent as Intel (Intels marketing budget would probably dwarf most countries GDP alone) AMD now appear to be making in roads, although a good product in the 1st instance also helps.

Good effective product placement helps. Sponsoring gaming events help. Sponsoring Ferrrari team @ a time (A team that was winning) speaks volumes for some who don't see AMD as a competitor.

Ferrari may not have won anything this season but AMD have now covered this. AMD now sponsor FIA the governing body. Perception can be countered by being effectual and not accepting the status quo.

Another example. How many people took Kiley Minogue seriously as a music Artiste after leaving neighbours? Some still don't! Now fastfoward a few years. How many people saw Kiley Minogue lingerie AP Ad 1st hand? I bet a lot more know about this 2nd hand, off Net than actually those who saw it @ Cinema! People are still discussing it. I saw it recently again on C4. Several years after the original promotion. She has reinvented herself with her maturity and no doubt her new found confidence.

Soap star turned Pop princess Kiley Minogue had changed the perception people had about her with a single stroke! :D

Did AP the lingerie firm or Kiley have more marketing clout than Nintendo?

There is another doubt attributable to Nintendo today. Lack of Confidence. Retailers lack it. Fans lack it. It's Nintendo's resposibility to reinvent and re-establish this confidence.

Effective marketing! Now there's a thought.

Whilst retailers were falling all over themselves not to support Nintendo especially GC. Nintendo should have countered this perception by seeking effective suitors! So what if Dixons group pulled out. Nintendo should have seeked out new ways to generate business.

TESCO's are very effective @ what they do. Look @ their marketshare! I just have to look @ the number of emails I get from this company a week! And I already shop there! Not to mention all the different schemes they concoct just for me to dispense more of my hard earned cash.

In reaching this leadership goal Tesco's constantly reinvent themselves. They have gotten to know their customers! It has got to the point where they now target me the customer more effectively in their promotions. Nolonger am I getting money off things I have never purchased. They now get me buying more of the things I value not the other way round.

Metroid Prime has been my defining moment for the Cube!

It's a REAL shame that the sales figures fail to show just how good this game is! A game that truely has the calibur of Ocarina of Time!

I think it's going to be hard to emulate the impact that Ocarina had on the gaming public, as that was the first real 3D Epic Adventure. This took it to heights that developers will now be hard pressed to reach. I dont think any game this gen comes close to such an impact!

However, I have faith in Nintendo and with the look of the Rev and new control methods it offers, I can see this bringing more immersion into the gaming world. With this I think it may be possible to have some of these "defining" moments once more!

You have just again highlighted Nintendo's problem their past glory. I don't have any previous Ninty experience or history to compare. I 'm just going by my experience now.

This lack of previous Nintendo gaming only made me want to invest my money in buying most of these games even if they were poor in comparison to games of the past or only the same, eg Starfox Adventures & Assault.

Hence I certainly have a number of games which although were pivotal in past Nintendo gaming failed miserably on GC.

Even new games @ time of GC launch failed to generate the sales they deserved because they weren't traditional Nintendo type games. eg Eternal Darkness.

Where would Timesplitter 2 stand amongst GC games? Failure in sales cannot be attributed solely to Nintendo but some of the fans seemed hard to please in this regard.

In fact these pivitol games show a steep decline on GC compared to N64 for instance. Just look @ Mario, Pokemon & Starfox games for GC for example.

People keep killing the goose that laid the golden egg in my opinion.

Even when Nintendo try to change peoples preconception this effort isn't reflected in sales. Look @ current games like Geist. No doubt this will still have a hard time with some!

A cup of water can do many things if you put your mind to it. Over time, do nothing and this will evaporate. You are then left with nothing but an empty cup.

I heard that at the end of 2004, the Xbox was 1,0000><2,000,000 units ahead of the GCN...

Im sure any google search will bring up the same conclusion.

Perhaps I'm off base. It's been known....! I'm sure I read in Edge or on the internet, that taking in to account all three console's worldwide actual userbase (not consoles in shops waiting to be sold), that second place was a close call, and that Nintendo had just edged it. A good thing for them particularly when you consider how cheap the GC must be to manufacture next to the Xbox, and how much less they spent on advertising. Still if I'm wrong - I'm wrong. I would imagine Nintendo made more money overall with the GC than Microsoft did with the Xbox. Although no doubt as Overlord has pointed out, Nintendo has seriously lost brownie points among the cognoscenti, while MS has waltzed right into the gaming community much more confidently.

Regarding advertising, I'm sure we could sit here all day and come up with a million better ideas than Nintendo's bods have. What's really confused me though, is the attitude from the high street. You'd think a company like GAME would be desperate to sell all it's products regardless of console zealotry. But no. Witness the alleged scaling back of the DS. I've not seen it myself (I only buy off the internet) but I've certainly heard about it. How can they do such a thing? The DS has a great line-up, everyone's buying them, young and old, and it looks to have a great future. EXCEPT as soon as the PSP launched, GAME saw it as the death knell for the DS! Absolutely mental. It makes no sense to scale back support for a popular product with a strong future. Could instore zealotry have something to do with this? Or do retailers really have zero confidence in Nintendo? They must have had rotten dealings with Nintendo in the past to warrant it...

As for Kylie Minogue, she might have reinvented her image, but she's still making the same crap music. Only this time her arse is hanging out. I don't think Nintendo really need to reinvent their overall image - they are after all still perceived as the classic gamers company. What they need to do is get to work on cast iron classic games. THAT is what will differentiate them from the plebs in the console 'war', not a "sex and gore" image change which is surely what you're proposing. I'm sure Kylie's making money, but she's still crap. If Nintendo go down that route, I'm off!

As for Kylie Minogue, she might have reinvented her image, but she's still making the same crap music. Only this time her arse is hanging out. I don't think Nintendo really need to reinvent their overall image - they are after all still perceived as the classic gamers company. What they need to do is get to work on cast iron classic games. THAT is what will differentiate them from the plebs in the console 'war', not a "sex and gore" image change which is surely what you're proposing. I'm sure Kylie's making money, but she's still crap. If Nintendo go down that route, I'm off!

Nintendo has much the same problem that companies like Disney and Toyota had!

Whilst both Parent companies choose to stick to what they do best. Both have evolved the business where previously they had failed. They have strengthened their brand by sucessfully introducing new IP for todays audience and customers.

Customers they could not previous target because of these misconceptions.

Whilst Toyota previously failed to establish themselves in the luxory sector. Creating Lexus introduced the brand to a new userbase. Same goes for Disney's collaborations with Pixar! This applies to many who may have outgrown Mickey, Donald & Goofey.

Nintendo in comparison to Sony and MS has done little or neither of the above with regard home console market. Both of these companies have challenged Nintendo in their core business and Nintendo remains in a state of paralysis.

They may loose more marketshare because of it. I'm certainly glad they have plugged some of the damage on handheld market by having 3 tiers ie GBA Micro, GBA/SP & DS. This has even successfully sandwiched PS2/PSP onslaught in some regard. Now they need to apply this preasure with more vigour!

As for Kylie. Not that I consider myself a fan but there is much to admire! :lmao:

Music would be way down my list! I used her as example because she has established a long music career which has outlasted some more talented from her generation!

There are a lot of people who survive by selling crap. Usiually they're the ones with biggest hand in marketting! Just look @ MS or EA! :p

The DS marketing strategy seems very strong, and in my opinion quite appropriate. The Late Night Channel 4 sponsorship is a good move, since these people DO have disposable income (and arguably appreciate different styles of programming - and in theory different games).

Some high profile, prime time adverts for Nintendogs are also appropriate in some sales - staving off the PSP (playstation predator). Advertising in kids shows at this time of year would not increase sales by a great deal- in a month or so, kids shows should be prime advertising space for games (christmas season) and more attractive for Nintendo. Arguably, Nintendo need a true Pokemon game this season, with PSP snapping at DS's heals.

Nintendo have missed a few tricks this generation. Lack of marketin key titles, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, F-Zero and 1080 (all of which should have helped increase market share IMO).

Nintendo also needs its third parties.

Whilst Toyota as a brand couldn't establish brand recognition with regard to prestige in the past. I still remember Jeremey Clarkson linking most of their cars to Granny brigade. Toyota's involvement in Rallying and now F1 have countered many of these perceptions.

Furthering this drive for excellence & recognition Lexus have established Toyota in Luxury arena http://www.lexus.com/mccartney/?s_ocid=20275.

By associating the brand with sucess they have elevated themselves beyond merely being another large car manufacture. But one that make desirable cars for both young and old.

This kind of sponsorship wouldn't be the same if it said presented by Toyota! I doubt many could imagine McCartney driving a Camry for a start!

Both brands compliment one another the Sponsored event and the target audience.

That's where the problem lies. Nintendo's audience of yesteryear have grown up. Nintendo haven't made that jump with them. They put more emphasis on typical Nintendo titles and just leave other mature games to their own devices.

These have to rely more on word of mouth more so than the likes of Donkey Konga and others which get priority!

Anyone see any Ads for Killer 7 or Geist? Even if GC was still @ forefront of Nintendo's thoughts I don't think they'd even bother!

That's a pity because when the good games come out as previously mentioned they arrive well below the radar of the gaming conciousness of most casual gamers!

3rd parties certainly don't want to see all their effort going to waste! So stories like Viewtiful Joe, Killer 7 & RE4 rather than being the exception become the norm. Out of all 3rd party providers Capcom should be hailed and not derided as some previously did whenever a new announcement underlined Capcom's predicament ie Poor sales of games on GC.

Furthering this drive for excellence & recognition Lexus have established Toyota in Luxury arena http://www.lexus.com/mccartney/?s_ocid=20275.

By associating the brand with sucess they have elevated themselves beyond merely being another large car manufacture.

Erm, starting to sound a little bit like an ad there yourself Overlord me old.

If I'm brutally honest with you, I couldn't give a monkeys about ad-men, or what brands compliment each other. I have no love for the capitalist gang-bang that is modern business in truth. Although I really don't mean to be rude; I can see a lot of what you're getting at. But in many ways it's kinda like asking Nintendo not to be well, Nintendo. Much like Disney, they are incredibly good at what they do, and also are very profitable and cash-rich, again like Disney. The recent dip in profits has happened to pretty much everyone in gaming - Sony and MS included. It happens at the end of a cycle.

Again if I'm honest with you, I don't want Nintendo to change particularly. Well, not in so far as I want them to keep creating fine videogame entertainment. Disney didn't especially change when it worked with Pixar: they still made great kids movies but they just found a new way to express it. As far as I can see that's what Nintendo are attempting with the Revolution. Though using your example, it would be a very good idea if they teamed up with more quality 2nd party talent. I think the GC missed someone like Rare who could fill in the gaps between 1st party titles with great games.

Perhaps if you are unhappy with Nintendo then you should look at alternative platforms to alleviate your concerns. Crappy UK ad campaigns or not though, I'm still unfortunately a bit of a sad fanboy, so I'll stay put. For now.

Thanks for a great discussion Overlord :)

Erm, starting to sound a little bit like an ad there yourself Overlord me old.

If I'm brutally honest with you, I couldn't give a monkeys about ad-men, or what brands compliment each other. I have no love for the capitalist gang-bang that is modern business in truth. Although I really don't mean to be rude; I can see a lot of what you're getting at. But in many ways it's kinda like asking Nintendo not to be well, Nintendo. Much like Disney, they are incredibly good at what they do, and also are very profitable and cash-rich, again like Disney. The recent dip in profits has happened to pretty much everyone in gaming - Sony and MS included. It happens at the end of a cycle.

Again if I'm honest with you, I don't want Nintendo to change particularly. Well, not in so far as I want them to keep creating fine videogame entertainment. Disney didn't especially change when it worked with Pixar: they still made great kids movies but they just found a new way to express it. As far as I can see that's what Nintendo are attempting with the Revolution. Though using your example, it would be a very good idea if they teamed up with more quality 2nd party talent. I think the GC missed someone like Rare who could fill in the gaps between 1st party titles with great games.

Perhaps if you are unhappy with Nintendo then you should look at alternative platforms to alleviate your concerns. Crappy UK ad campaigns or not though, I'm still unfortunately a bit of a sad fanboy, so I'll stay put. For now.

Thanks for a great discussion Overlord :)

With 75+ GC titles I can wait. I still have my PC to fall back on. :happy:

Just hated some parts of the GC journey. It's been a bumpy ride!

With Zelda TP delayed still further it's turning into a Greek tragedy! :weep:

Just don't want the same poor marketing effort for REVO!

Whilst Nintendo strive to innovate gaming. Nintendo Marketing need lessons from all the above! :no:

Thanks for chat. Good to know differing opinions don't necessarily have to descend into flaming.

These contrasting articles give me some hope:-

http://www.gamesfirst.com/index.php?id=682

http://www.gamesfirst.com/?id=685

Sign in to follow this