NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
darkcloud

A message from me to you...... ^^;

To start, this is a thread I made on the C-E elite boards before I was sure what I was going to do:

"Hmmm so I'm sitting here thinking about stuff and I might have come to the conclusion that when the boards change I will be no more..........

You see, in the past weeks a lot of things in my life have been changing and to be honest I don't know if wasting my time on a forum will be a viable option anymore........

The main problems stems from they fact that I have discovered my girlfriend is pregnant....... So yeah baby for me in 9 months....... This along with University (yes I'm still going, gotta get a good job in the future for that baby) and work (I'm going to working pretty much all the time I have left over from University) seriously will be cutting down on my time wasting hours..... So I've been trying to think of some things to cut out......

Now, whilst I have wasted many hours in here, once the forums change I don't know if there will be anything holding me here which makes time spent on this forum a good choice of things to cut.. And whilst you may think to yourself I haven't been posting here recently anyway, it doesn't mean I haven't wasted time reading posts. >.< So yeah, basically the 16th september might be my last day on Cube-Europe... Atleast for a long time.......

So yeah, this could be my last meaningful post ever....... If I do go, thanks for the great times, if not thanks for more to come (even though there will be less).......

I just thought I should say this here for now, and maybe ask for it to be moved to gen chit-chat later.

That's all for now.

DarkCloud"

So yeah, basically, at some point in the near future I'll stop posting on the forums, but as I said later in the thread, I'll come back and give updates on stuff or whatever. ^^;

I just thought I should post this all here now as the old forums are ermmmm abandoned. ^^; So yeah...... That's about it. :)

You'l ne missed mate. Hope everything goes ok for you.

(now this is a valuable leaving thread)

The best of luck Cloudy. As I said before there may be a fair few people leaving - mainly because they want to remember the CE group in a good light.

The best of luck to you and your girlfriend, and your baby. And the best of luck in Uni - it will be exceptionally rewarding in a few years time when your looking at your degree.

Sad to see you go, try to pop by.Congrats on the baby and good luck with everything. Don't forget to show us some pics of your baby when he's born :)

Aww, man. Good luck with the baby and all. For many nights of screams await you; ^^

Hope to speak to you soon, take care.

sorry to see another great C-E member go! seem to be a few leaving! hope everything goes fine for u! and best of luck with ur kid!

Gd luck with your travels and future, its good that you havent totally dropped from here.

An anime fan will be always missed :smile:

And may you raise your baby as a great ninja from our hidden village of Konoha lol

As I said over on the old boards. I feel its a wise choice to think of the long term, im sure the baby has a great father. Hope the pregnancy, birth and well life of the baby goes fine. Pop back every once in a while to let us know how your getting on.

And so this post is not a rehash of what I said before time for something new....I'm listening to Mylo.

Ooh more new! Maybe you should change your sig so Cloud has a graduation hat on and a little baby Cloud. Then it could say something like "Father to be in Uni"

Always sad to see well respected members leave, tell you what when the babies born reading and posting in these forums will be a great way to teach it to read and write!

Now you have absolutely no excuse not to come back, your kids future depends on it! :p

That's for the nice comments everyone.... I will indeed post baby pictures and get him to post a little message for you alll......... It will probably go a little like this "iufsiiihfsdofihhhoishodddmpds jdgihh g[pot " so yeah look forward to that. :)

That's for the nice comments everyone.... I will indeed post baby pictures and get him to post a little message for you alll......... It will probably go a little like this "iufsiiihfsdofihhhoishodddmpds jdgihh g[pot " so yeah look forward to that. :)

That would be one intelligent baby indeed, i still cant make sentences as understandable as that sumtimes lol

Congrats! And let me just say this:

Girlfriend plus kid - or: games forum?

I think the answer is pretty obvious n_n

Sign in to follow this