N-Europe

Should I sell my LV watch?

arab_freak

What the fuck are you guys shitting on the kid for? He obviously cant get a job because of the culture he lives in and you guys are telling him to get off his high horse. What is that about? If you lived in Egypt and knew anything about him then fair enough then you could criticise but you dont so shut the fuck up. The guy obviously had his reasons for not wanting a job.

mate, if you need the money that badly sell it, but if you dont and you can wait until January keep it cause that watch is friggin sweet.

What the fuck are you guys shitting on the kid for? He obviously cant get a job because of the culture he lives in and you guys are telling him to get off his high horse. What is that about? If you lived in Egypt and knew anything about him then fair enough then you could criticise but you dont so shut the fuck up. The guy obviously had his reasons for not wanting a job.

mate, if you need the money that badly sell it, but if you dont and you can wait until January keep it cause that watch is friggin sweet.

Have you heard of the concept of middle class? He's to rich to work and yet complains because he has no money for a short period of time. What kind of system is that?!

Naw, i justcome from the culture where if you want something, you work for it instead of relyingon your parents.

What the fuck are you guys shitting on the kid for? He obviously cant get a job because of the culture he lives in and you guys are telling him to get off his high horse. What is that about? If you lived in Egypt and knew anything about him then fair enough then you could criticise but you dont so shut the fuck up.

Well I was going to suggest he sell his camel

BUT IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE LIKE THAT

I'll give you 5€ for it. I bet it's not even water resistant.

It goes underwater for a depth of 100 meters.

Get off your fucking high horse, and look for one. You cant always rely on your mum and dad to provide everything for you in life.

That, or just wait until January. Or quit crying.

Well I used to buy my own shit myself, I used to "run a business" with my best friend a year ago (we used to install software on cellular phones, PDAs, and other devices for a fee), and a few months ago I used to charge people for letting me install iPodLinux on their iPods. I used to make a good living, I didn't even need my allowance.

Even if I were to look for a job. Who would accept me? I don't want to work in a fast food restaurant, and almost any other place requires the employees to be at least 21 years old AND have work experience.

I don't think a man needs more than one watch.

I also think a man is not a man unless he works for what he has.

I attacked him because he criticised my watch solely because it was cheap.

I never said that. All I did was say that I LIKED Swatch watches, BUT IN MY OPINION mine is better. That doesn't mean that I will never buy Swatches because of their cheap price.