NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Svt4Him

Wish me luck

Wow a double blast from the past. Good Luck Svt and good luck bowser? Sarcasm radar isnt what it used to be im afraid you have been gone to long.

GOOD LUCK!

Fortunately you won't have to worry about criminals like the thieves that stole a few PS3s and Xbox 360 consoles, as they'd consider the console childish but more importantly, it has approximately 1.5 times less "market value" than a PS3 console does.

good Luck

you really shouled have pre-ordered

i'm getting one on sunday at noon i pre ordered at zellers so i'm getting rayman and excite truck and i'll also buy zelda.

I didnt preorder anywhere and now for the first time im starting to get worried that i should have.

Im hoping that the local Walmart patrons are all Sony fanboys and i can cruise in there Sunday night and buy a Wii with no hassle.

are you in canada or america (here in canada the stores dont open until noon)

aparently my teacher is going to be waiting at future shop at 7 am (most likely not knowing the stores dont open till noon (the lines wont be that long))

Walmart is open 24/7 here. I suspect they will sell Wii the minute 11/19 rolls around

Walmart is open 24/7 here. I suspect they will sell Wii the minute 11/19 rolls around

So, you're just going to wander round for half an hour, and wait until someone brings out the Wii Trolley (then snatch one and run.......to the checkout)? Good plan.

So, you're just going to wander round for half an hour, and wait until someone brings out the Wii Trolley (then snatch one and run.......to the checkout)? Good plan.

No.

Well...yes.

Damn you all! Getting your Wii on Sunday you lucky bastards!!!!!! Just think of us while you're playing, waiting another 3 weeks before we can get our hands on the bloody thing.

Damn you all! Getting your Wii on Sunday you lucky bastards!!!!!! Just think of us while you're playing, waiting another 3 weeks before we can get our hands on the bloody thing.

its only 3 weeks, we won't be waiting that long it'll be around before you know it.

yeah it will do, I've got my last uni assignment of the year in on 7th December, so I'll have that and some other January assignments to keep me occupied.

Yeah 3 weeks will pass by easily. Should be good. :D

You mean drag like fuck. :(

---

Good luck all American adopters.

Think of us sad Europeons (lol) for the next three weeks whilst you play.

You mean drag like fuck. :(

I'll be too busy making love with my 360 to notice the wait. Gears of War, CoD 3, Smackdown '07 should keep me going :heh:

Wow a double blast from the past. Good Luck Svt and good luck bowser? Sarcasm radar isnt what it used to be im afraid you have been gone to long.

Was just kidding around, don't know if I'll bother with a Wii until there's a new Mario Kart or I see more of the online stuff.

Was just kidding around, don't know if I'll bother with a Wii until there's a new Mario Kart or I see more of the online stuff.

Oh man online mario kart with the bowser that would be awesome. Good luck with burning legion for the time being! (If your still into that) and come back more.

Consider it this way, we get it three weeks later with a sensible pre-order system. Or, its only silly in the states because of a larger population.

Meh, I can wait three weeks. So close! I would of had my wii for 16 hours.

Sign in to follow this