NEurope
Nintendork

Captions 2.0 (56k)

desphw08fx1.jpg

In a shock move to make the Catholic church more relevent to todays society, wrestling has been introduced during mass. Here we see the popular Sister Boneshatter 'converting' the villainous Godless Slut. Other popular characters include Pope Badass IV, Jesus Christ Supersmash and The Archbishop.

*I am so going to hell for this.

"fall back into your partners arms. this is a trust exercise to make us feel like a family."

desphw08fx1.jpg

Feeling that the Priests' Paedophilic ways were getting all the best headlines, the nuns decided to let their violent tendencies go wild.

desphw08fx1.jpg

The two women are joined in Holy Matrimony. Unfortunately, the wedding kiss did not go to plan. The blonde woman (who is blind) accidentally pulls her wifes hair, in an attempt to embrace her. The brunette breaks into laughter.

"CONGA!"

... Ten Characters my ass.

lol at that!

I somewhat agree.

And besides, the over 9000 one was better in any case.

Damn this is difficult, my 3 favourates:

Weeyellowbloke - "In a shock move to make the Catholic church more relevent to todays society, wrestling has been introduced during mass. Here we see the popular Sister Boneshatter 'converting' the villainous Godless Slut. Other popular characters include Pope Badass IV, Jesus Christ Supersmash and The Archbishop."

Quality and a fantastic imagination.

Mr_Odwin - "Feeling that the Priests' Paedophilic ways were getting all the best headlines, the nuns decided to let their violent tendencies go wild."

Pure wit.

Dabookerman - "Rape Time."

Harsh, but i love it.

The winner has to be..... Mr_Odwin!

1)The first ginge to have a successful marriage

or

2)The first ginge to ever have a succesful marriage. However most people are in hysterics because the man got stuck on his way through the door. The ginge acknowledges the laughter and musters a smile for the camera through gritted teeth.

"Yes, yes i have infact noticed that my head is large"

"The photographers couldn't help but notice the man had a huge corsage"

Yay! New image:

bubbleslp3.jpg

"Asian are the new hot thing in Bedrock!" - said Fred Flintstone.

The ensuing children were mercilessly taunted.

or

John never did figure out why everyone was so surprised.

or

Believe it or not, that walking ham is indeed a person.

The groom never realized why everyone was smiling at him while he was walking out of the church, until he found that kick me sign taped to his back

Or

Durrrrr.......

they were all happy until they noticed the man behind the grooms hand had disappeared!!!! :o:O:O:O

*not caption* = seriously how did this guy get a hot bride it must be a mail order bride or sumthing surely